Chapter 9: "Gerudo"

Aleija got out of the Zora village and on her way to gerudo town. She hates the dessert who even came on the idea to build gerudo town in middle of the dessert. "It is so hot", Aleija complained. She would make it around 30 mins hopefully.

The last time I was here, I wasn't a champion.

While walking Aleija thought about yesterday night. Mipha, Alexa they were both so nice and she was even able to meet the little prince Sidon. He such a cute kid with his smile. She really hopes to meet him more often.

Aleija heard a loud voice, the divine beast next to her was making that voice. It was sitting down and out of it was coming a woman that she met before. "Hello welcome back, now your finally able to get into my divine beast." Urbosa who came out of the titan was smiling at her.
"Yes I am so excited I'm sure you have the most beautiful from all of them" Aleija smiled back.
"Hahaha, of course I do now follow me."

In the titan self Aleija showed her clumsyness again and fall over her feet.
"Are you alright" urbosa asked worried.
"Yeah I am fine." Aleija was standing up and took her note book which she got from her grandpa out. It already helped her in the last divine beast. So she only needs to find the control point.

Inside of the divine beast there is a main hall, urbosa even showed her that this main hall can move. "could i see the control point?"
"Sure follow me" there she is again, infront of a control point. This time it isn't vah Ruta's, but Vah Naboris. Will someone talk to me again? With this question she put her sheikah slate on it.

Change it....

She heard it again. This isn't a halluzination she is hearing voices. Aleija questioned herself should she tell urbosa? She decided against it. "Alright let's let the investigations begin" Aleija said happy with a big smile.

After around 3 hours she only found battle marks. Vah Ruta also had marks like that, something must have happen in past. "Aren't you tired, you really worked hard today?" Urbosa looked at the 17 year old girl worried. "Dont worry I am fine. But your right I should get going now i have a long way to the Goronen."
"Your not going to stay"
"Probably not i am sorry." like that Aleija sayed goodbye to urbosa and Vah Naboris of course.

She was currently in the dessert again and thinking how annoying they are.

Cmon how annoying can desserts be, it so cold at night and you have like a lot sand in your shoes. Who even likes that here. I should ask urbosa you know LIKE MOVING HER ZPWN OUT OF THE DESSER. Yeah thats a good idea of mine.

With that big smile of hers she was going to the stable near the dessert. She could see the death mountain, she already knew that her way there would get annoying.

A/N

I am so sorry that this chapter was so short, or that my last chapters weren't that long. I was having a lot of school work but now I am in holidays so the chapters will get longer.