Chapter 7 "Ghost Animals"

Chapter 7 "Ghost animals"

Aleija opened her eyes and saw a black sky in front of her. "Ugh..." Aleija wasn't able to talk or move, everything is hurting.

What happened, will I die here, where is here?

These were her only thoughts she was so confused all that she could remember is the hyrul castle she could not remember how she came here.

Aleija heard a sound from a.... Horse yes a horse. What would a horse do "here" Aleija asked herself. The horse was now up her and looked into her face.

Aleija got a shock everything started working again and Aleija went as far as she could away from that 'horse'.

What i that thing it looks so creppy, whatever it is it's definitely not an real animal.

It looked like a horse and a spider together. His body and head was like from a horse but it had many eyes just like a spider. "Hello your are a nice 'horse' right..?" it came near to her and bowed his head down. 

Aleija touched it at the head where none eye was. It was really soft just like the head of a horse. Now it was going away again. It walked a while and then stopper looking at Aleija.

Does it want me to follow it

Aleija tried to follow it but it was harder than expected because her whole body hurted. But of course it hurted she fall down a hill, she didn't even know how long she was asleep.

That animal got that she was hurting and came back to her to sit down next to her, so she can climb up his back. This thing was taller than she expected but they started to climb up the Abyss.

Aleija realized that it was pretty dark outside.

How long was I asleep and where am I...everything seems weird I am having a bad feeling. Where is that thing even bringing me.

That thing was going left into a mountain. In the mountain it selfs where roads where you could go. Aleija just looked at it shocked.

WHAT IS THIS PLACE... Who build this place before and where is this place.

Something on her belly started shining, then she realized it she had her sheikah slate with her. She immediately looked at it and saw the map and where she was.

Looks like I'm in hebra. The village from the chicken nugget Is near me... Maybe I can go there... If the chicken nugget named revali is letting me...

Aleija got kicked out of her thought when that thing stopped. It seemed like they were and their destination.

Aleija saw a big room it looks like a whole village... Maybe ruins. There are Artfacts from the guardians everywhere. These ruins are definitely from old times, 1000 years ago when calamity Ganon first showed itself.

Aleija started to look around to find something... Without realizing that, that thing slowly disappeares.

After 30 minutes looking around she found something a old book which was still readable. She opened the first page and started reading.

This story is told under prophet's

1000 years in the future the Calamity Ganon will come out again. Only the princess and the hero who's holding the legendary sword can fight against it. Everybody else who is helping her has the faith to die. Guardians attacking hyrule, five people dying, the hero falling, a 100 years war begging all these are the faith from Hyrul.

Who ever reads this change it, with the help of the goddess hylia.

I am trusting you.

Everything else wasn't readable. What does that even mean at the first place. Aleija was confused but her brain only looked at one sentence...

Hylia help me change our faith...

What was Aleija thinking its like she can't control her thoughts anymore. Her head was hurting. Suddenly everything started to twist, and she faithed again.

She woke up again. But this time not in abyss more like in a room it was her room. Aleija was home, she made it home but how?

"WAKE UP KID. You got a letter a stupid champion letter or whatever." her mother nice as always. "Wait mother I want to ask you something. When did I came home yesterday?" Aleija was curious about what happened. "Häh. You came home told me about your new stupid job and then went to sleep." "Mother that didn't answer my question." "AROUND 3PM ARE YOU STUPID TO LISTEN." with that her mother immediately got out of her room leaving her daughter alone with the letter.

Mother is nicer than usual....maybe there's still hope to save our relationship.

Aleija got up and looked at herself shocked, she didn't had any scars or anything like that. She looks like that yesterday never happened.

"Whatever I should read the letter" with that Aleija gapped the letter and started reading.
It is taking about how Aleija should come to the castle because princess zelda wanted to see her. So she got up and changed.

Outside of her house she saw her horse other best friend. Are you hungry Kiki I'm sure you are. Aleija gave her horse Kiki food and than got her ready for there way to hyrul.

Just like that she started to get going this time being more careful with that road not to fall again.

It didn't took long and she arrived around 2pm in hyrul city. Of course the soldats are rude, they didn't wanted to let her in. "But I am the champion from the Sheikah and princess zelda Wanted me to come" Aleija tried to get herself in. But they didn't listen.

She suddenly heard footsteps behind her. And looked behind her. She saw link the guardian from zelda. The soldats were going to the side to let him pass, while that he also took Aleija with him without saying anything.

Yet again Aleija was walking in those beautiful corridors from the castle going to see the princess.

"Hello Aleija, I have a mission for you" The princess greated Aleija like that. "I want you to visit every divine beast and analyise them" Aleija looked at her shocked did she hear right.

Her biggest dream comes true...