𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Rafe Cameron

"See you later Rafe" Topper shouted. I got into my range rover and pulled out of the country club.

My phone began ringing while my car was stationed at the red lights. I leaned over to grab my phone.

"What do you want?" I scowled, I'm not in the mood for talking at the moment.

"Well country club..I was calling to share the delightful news that I got your drugs for you" Barry giggled on the other end.

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair "Fine..fine ok. I'll drive over to yours now. I need them for tonight anyway."

The light then turned green, I sped down the street heading towards Barry's.

A rush of excitement ran through me as I fantasised about the high I will experience tonight.

The slam of the door as I exited shook the car.

I was a ball of pure anger when I saw Barry talking to her.

"Country club you're here" Barry laughed loudly. "I was just finishing up with my other user and-"

"You deal to her?" I spat and clenched my jaw as I glared at Ivy Jane. "Are you a little coked up daddies girl Ivy?" I laughed.

She snorted as her eyes fell shut. "I ain't no snow bunny like you Rafe" She dangled a large bag of marijuana up close to my face.

"Get the fuck out of my face Ivy" I scoffed.

We watched as Barry went inside to get my drugs and it was just the two of us left outside the run down trailer. Ivy began to walk back to her mercedes.

I grabbed the back of her arm firmly and pulled her round to face me. "Leaving so soon princess."

"I just can't stand the thought of being close to someone like you Rafe, you make me sick" Ivy fake gagged. God this girl knew how to boil my blood.

I knotted my hand into her hair, pulling her head up to ensure she faced me. Her brown eyes were dark amber, they were as sweet as chocolate and as cold as arctic winds.

"Look me in the eyes when I talk to you" I smirked looking down on her.

She bit down on her lip nervously, not breaking eye contact.

"If you bite your lip one more time Ivy, I'm gonna do it for you" I sniggered dropping my hand from her soft, light hair.

I began to walk into the trailer to see what Barry was playing at.

"I dare you" Ivy taunted crossing her arms. My lips emitted a dead laugh as I turned to face the girl. I rolled my eyes.

"You know you shouldn't tease me" I stared at her, slowly beginning to walk back over to her.