𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Ivy Jane Hyde

Rafe was quick to pull me into his dim lit room, shutting the door behind him.

Once I entered that room I knew what would happen. And I couldn't wait any longer.

I just needed a taste..

From the way he kissed me today, Rafe's got me addicted and I can't help but want more. Want everything of him.

We can still hate each other and fuck right?

It'll never happen again, just a one time thing.

It didn't take long before I was slammed up against the door, my wrists pushed up above my head.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to taste you gorgeous." Rafe chuckled as we intertwined fingers.

Rafe's eyes wandered up and down my body, a small smirk emitting from his lips as he took the view in that stood before him.

His eyes were dark, filled with lust and sinful thoughts. Rafe's muscular body then pressed against me closing any gap between us, he smelt delicious.

Rafe grabbed my chin and tilted my face up so he could kiss me. He wasted no time in slipping his tongue into my mouth.

One hand kept hold of my hand while the other one traced the outline of my figure. I went to lower my empty hand but Rafe grabbed it and put it back above my head.

"Don't fucking move it!" He snapped at me.

Gripping my thigh he picked it so he could lean in closer to me. I could feel my dress rising up my leg as the kiss intensified,

"You sure you want this Ivy." Rafe pulled away from me looking into my eyes.

Holding onto the collar of his shirt, I pulled him back closer to me biting on my lip. "Rafe I'm sure."

"Your friends, if they find out-" I cut Rafe off.

"They don't need to know." I smiled at Rafe, who grinned back at me.

Rafe's hand hovered over the zip on the back of my dress and he slowly began to unzip it.

Then back we went to passionately kissing and one by one all of our clothes came off as we made our way to his bed.

He placed me down and sent sweet kisses down my body until he was at my legs where he went to take off my heels.

Running kisses back up my inner thigh, he got on top.

"Did you wear this for me darling?" Rafe bit his lip as he looked at the black, lace lingerie set I had on. "Too bad you won't be needing it for much longer."