𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Ivy Jane Hyde

I'd just slammed the door on an angered Rafe, heading straight to the medicine draw in the kitchen.

Filling up a glass of water and I took the morning after pill just to be sure.

I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down.

What the fuck have I done, I've slept with Rafe Cameron. It's not as if I could blame it on the alcohol because we both knew what we were doing. We both wanted it whilst we were sober.

I drank the glass of water and headed to the living room. That's when I saw them, the pogues all sat in the living room glaring at me.

"So she's alive." JJ threw his hands in the air. "Where the hell have you been. Oh wait I know."

"JJ stop it!" Kiara nudged him to stop him from saying anything else.

"Where did you go last night? We saw you and Rafe all over each other. Like getting along." Pope exclaimed. "But then you..you walked off with Rafe and we didn't see you again for the rest of the night."

"Please please tell me you didn't go off and fuck him." JJ shot up from the couch and walked up to me.

Immediately JJ could tell by my face. I looked down to the floor avoiding eye contact with them all.

JJ walked out of the room in anger.

"Ignore him Ivy." John B walked up to me and put his arm round me. "He is just shocked that's all."

"So did you and Rafe literally sleep together?" Pope was jawdropped as he asked this.

"Urm.."

"It was just a one night stand guys. They were probably a bit tipsy." Thank you John B for butting in. "But it won't happen again right."

"Right."

"All the things he has done to us all." Kiara spoke up. "It was an accident, we all make mistakes."

I nodded "Yeah it was. It'll never happen again guys I promise."

That was one huge fucking lie.

Last night was definitely not an accident, I knew exactly what I wanted and I got it. I got Rafe Cameron.

One part I was struggling to come to terms with was that I promised it would never happen again. Them words stung as I was already craving his sweet touch and potent smell after only just leaving him.

The sex was out of this world.

If he asked to meet again, I wouldn't turn it down. Like I told Rafe last night, the pogues don't need to know.