𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Rafe Cameron

I put my tailored light blue suit on, it was sharp looking and tight fitted.

It was a Tom Ford modern suit.

My dad took me to get it fitted the other month so he was sure I looked perfect for the event.

Yesterday I told my dad what happened with Ivy.

He was furious that he wasn't any closer to the gold.

Ward sat me down and said that if I haven't got anymore information from Ivy Jane then I'd be kicked out of the house.

Tonight's focus was to just find anything, something out about the gold to make my dad happy.

"Who's your date Rafe." Sarah teased. "Is it Miss Ivy Jane."

"No..wait how did you know that Sarah?"

Sarah giggled, "She told me about how you confessed your feelings and begged her to be your little date for midsummers."

"That's not true Sarah." I was furious.

"Well I've already told most of the Kooks and even some Pogues about your desperate little ass."

"No you haven't." I pushed Sarah hard. "If you have I will kill you."

"R.I.P Sarah Cameron." She mocked.

"Sarah you bitch, it's not even true-"

"Rafe stop it!" My father bellowed. "Both of you in the car now!"

Sarah walked off to sit with Wheeze who was already in the car.

"Rafe, stay focused!" My father warned. "Don't you dare mess anything up!"

We got in the car, my dad and Rose in the front, us three siblings in the back.

We walked into the island club, my dad's head held high as everyone applaused him. Apparently he'd done something to help people during the storm and the mayor wanted to honour him.

Walking down the stairs I went over to Topper and Kelce, I shook their hands.

"Was quite the entrance Rafe." Topper took a sip of his drink.

"Shut up Top, you think I enjoyed doing that." I laughed.

Kelce handed me a drink.

Taking a large sip of the liquor I looked at the boys.

"Lets get shit faced tonight."

"We going to your sisters after party?" Kelce asked.

"Course we are. Everyone is going to be there."