𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Ivy Jane Hyde

It was coming up to around 7pm, I was layed in my bed bored out of my mind.

Part of me wanted to have a lazy night where I'd chill and watch something on netflix. However the other part of me wanted to be at Topper's house party drinking and dancing all night long.

Nights that are unplanned are normally the nights where the most fun happens.

I was going to dress up hot tonight.

I put on a deep V neck halter dress that had cut outs at the side and a ring detailing in the middle. The dress had a blue marble print on it and I paired it with white heels, wrapping the straps up a bit of my leg.

Putting on some pretty jewellery and natural makeup, I walked over to Topper's that was just 10 minutes away.

In my white clutch bag, I had rolled blunts I did earlier, lipgloss and my phone. In my hand I carried a couple bottles of alcohol.

I'd arrived.

"Hey babe." I smiled at Kiara, she was walking towards me. "Thanks for coming."

"You know I'd never turn down a party." She laughed as we embraced in a tight hug.

We linked arms and walked into Topper's house.

His home was packed with a bunch of Kooks and music was blasting from every speaker that was dotted round.

The smell of booze and marijuana pierced through my nostrils.

Hallways were packed with people dancing to the music and in the corner of each room there was at least a couple making out.

Kie and I were squeezing through the crowd onto the back. Inside it was hot and sticky, we couldn't stay in there for any longer.

The garden was even more crowded.

It was lit up with loads of colourful lights.

People were in the pool, on the grass, everywhere.

Kie and I went to grab a drink.

"Let's get something strong girl." Kiara demanded.

She'd mixed god knows what into a small red cup. It burnt my throat as I took a large sip.

"Fuck Kie, that's so strong." I shouted over the music.

"Good!"

By the third cup of that drink, everything turned into a blur.

We'd smoked some weed and danced a little.

This guy had been flirting with Kiara and they went off to dance with each other.