<42>

"Who says you can do whatever you want in my room, Mr. Park Jihoon?" Junkyu arched his brow at Jihoon, who was laying down on his bed and watching YouTube videos on his phone. He ignores Junkyu as usual, and Junkyu scoffs in amazement.

"Can you go to your own damned room? I've just returned from the company and I'm exhausted, so I'd like to rest in my bed as well!" He spit, but Jihoon ignored him.

If only he was stronger than Jihoon.

"I can't believe I'm begging to sleep in my own bed," Junkyu remarked, sitting on the chair next to his bed, after he didn't hear from Jihoon.

"Can you shut up?" Jihoon says rolling on the other side of the bed.

"You're unbelievable" with that Junkyu stomp out of his own room and went to Haruto's room.

Haruto was doing his homework on his desk and Junkyu lip press together as he finds it boring already.

"Where's Nari Ruto?" Junkyu asks while sitting on Haruto's bed. Haruto glance at the older one and back at his notebook. "Dont know. Probably at her own bedroom" Haruto gives a blunt reply to which Junkyu pouts.

"Ya... You have been distant lately since Nari returned, am I not your friend anymore? Be honest" Junkyu crosses his arm and Haruto looks at him in the way people look at idiots.

"Im just busy okay? If you want to hang out some time we can do that" Haruto says making Junkyu face lift up in excitement.

"Yah if you change your mind I will not forgive you" Junkyu stands up ready to leave the room. Haruto mumble not loud enough for Junkyu to hear, "like I'm scared of you" and laughs softly.

Haruto POV

Finally, I finish my schoolwork by putting my pen down and closing my textbooks and notebooks. It's now ten o'clock at night, and I'm exhausted. I take my phone and go to Nari's room.

I knocked on the door, and she let me in.

"Why are you still on your laptop? It's time to go to bed "I remark as I snuggle up alongside her on the bed.

"I have to catch up on the anime I'm currently watching," she replies, barely even looking at me. That irritates me because I want her attention to be on me. I'm tired, yet I can't sleep without her hugging me.

"But I'm sleepy," I say, which she easily ignores by continuing to watch whatever she's watching.

"Nariiii!" I increase my voice as I yell her name because I can't tolerate her ignoring me and not paying attention to me any longer.

"What?!?" she yelled back, turning to face me. I didn't even bother to soften my eyes; I'm furious, and she has to know it. "I said I am tired and sleepy! And you know better than anyone else that I can't sleep without your embraces! But you were not paying attention to me and were just minding your own business, so now I'm irritated and annoyed!" I blurted out. She simply remains mute, returning her attention to her laptop. But then she turned it off and set it away.

She then lay down properly, closed her eyes, and hugged me, but she said nothing. I sigh and wrap my arms around her.

"Hey..."

"Nari..."

"I-im sorry okay... I shouldn't have shouted at you" I say as I caress her hair. She still close her eyes and didn't say anything.

"You forgive me right? You know I won't he able to fall asleep if you don't say it yourself" I continue. She quickly say "i forgive you" but she doesn't appear to mean it. Her hands hardly hugged me; it was as if she only let them rest in my waist for the sake of what I said earlier.