<17>

'Is she still sleeping?' Haruto said and peek Nari room which was luckily unlocked.

'but I miss her...' he said and get inside trying his best to not make any noise.

'You will always be number one' he said as he cherish her cheeks.

Nari slowly opens her eyes, Haruto didn't move a bit, he just watches her process of waking up.

'did you slept well?' he said and smile lovingly.

'what are you doing here ruto?' Nari said after waking up fully.

'can I climb up first?' he asked.

'what do you mean?' Nari act dumb.

'can I lay beside you? A cuddle is what I'm asking for' Haruto said without shame.

'O-okay...' Nari said as she slowly moves aside making a space for Haruto to lay down.

'thanks' he thanked and lay down beside her.

'Are you tired?' he asked again and Nari hummed in a responded.

'You are so busy these days, we don't gave time for each other, are you okay with that? Cause im not' Haruto said, he is a straightforward man indeed.

'I-im sorry about that...' Nari said and guilt build inside her because she knows she has been so busy these days even Haruto was also busy with school work, she was the one who mostly didn't make time for each other while Haruto would try to make time for her.

'it's okay... Will you make more time for me in the future? It's not like I am demanding but..i really want to be with you more often, and I always miss you a lot' he said and look her in the eyes.

'i will' Nari said.

'Can I get a kiss' Haruto said and then smirks after seeing Nari face turning red.

'W-why are you so random aish....' Nari said and change her position, her back face Haruto.

'Im not kidding Nari.... I really want it...' Haruto said and tapped her shoulder.

Nari slowly turn around and then move closer to Haruto face and kiss him passionately. Haruto hold her chin as he kiss her back. After a second they parted.

'thanks' Haruto said and smile at Nari who already smile at him.

You're the best Nari, I will treasure you the most.

Haruto thought.

'Oh.. I have something to tell you all, lets go out and call others' Nari said and get off from the bed all of the sudden.

'What?' Haruto asked confused.

'Just come'.

'Okay so, MV Shooting will start from next week, be prepared' Nari said causing a total chaos at the living room.

'OMG YES FINALLY'

'YAYYYY'

'DAEBAKK'

'IM SO EXCITED'

'Boys boys boys calm the freaking down!' Nari shout and try to stop the chaos in the living room.

'Nari this is so exciting, it's hard to calm down' Hyunsuk said and hug Nari.

'ehem' Haruto fake cough from the side.

'aishhh' Hyunsuk said before he broke the hug.

'Omg I wonder what kind of dress we will be wearing!' Doyoung said almost yelling.