<28>

'Ruto open the door!' it's her 5th time standing in front of his room. Nari was just trying to talk to him but he's being stubborn and won't open the door.

'I said not now Nari!' Haruto yelled from inside.

'Fine!' Nari shot back and walk away with all the madness in her inside and outside.

NARI POV

I don't know what the hell is wrong with that guys but he will regret treating me this way! I know he's probably mad about how I talk to junkyu but we could talk right? And make things up, but he refuses and I am not wasting my time on him anymore!

I pull out an outfit and do my makeup getting ready to go to the company. Why? Cause the one I had to take care of don't want me to so why would I stay?

I take the tote bag that I put on the chair and grab my phone before I lock the door and head to the entrance.

'Nari where are you going?' Jihoon oppa asked me as he saw me walking towards the exit.

'To the company' I reply casually.

'why? Thought you had a days off' he said.

I just smiled and said.

'No I'll just leave, he doesn't want my accompany anyway' with that I left the house and head to the company.

HARUTO POV

I sigh deeply right after I felt her leave the door, I didn't shout at her on purposed, I just, I was just really jealous or mad about how he treats everyone so nice, I mean if she treats everyone so nice I don't feel special for her at all.

I put down my headphone and turn off my computer and felt my head spinning. I close my eyes and rest on my bed.

'I should have asked her to stay' I thought.

I was feeling really uncomfortable and my head hurts as well until I heard my door being open. I thought it would be Nari and was actually feeling relieve but then I saw Jihoon hyung.

'What?' I asked.

'Did you two fight?' he asked back.

'yeah..' I said and look down.

'oh okay' I was expecting him to act more dramatic but he just said that and was about to leave until he continue and make me shock as well.

'by the way, she went to the company to work'.

I could feel my heart beat fasten. I don't want her to go to the company, not because I want her to take care of me, but because I want her to rest. She has always been exhausted every time she come home, if she went to the company because of me, I feel ashamed and guilty.

I quickly take my phone that was on right beside me and dial her number. At first she didn't take it as expected but I keep on dialling until she finally answer.

'what?' she said.

'I-i, where are you' I asked, feeling nervous.

'my car' she said.

'c-can you come back?' I asked. She didn't respond and stay silent for a while.

'why would I?' she said.

'Look Nari, please come home okay? L-lets talk hmm' i said and i could feel her sigh from the phone.

'Alright' she said unexpectedly and end the call immediately.

I sigh in relief but I don't know how ill defend myself, how ill explain myself, if I said I hate the way she's nice to everyone, I would seem like a selfish person, and overprotective boyfriend.

I just keep and keep on thinking my excuses while waiting for her to come home.

After 20 minutes.

She takes too long to come to my room that I almost forgot all the excuses I have in my mind. I want to apologise for my behaviour with no lies that's it!

I was about to play a game on my phone when I heard I knock on my door.

I personally walk towards the door and open for her to come in.

A great 5 minutes of silence filled the room until I decided to speak.

'Nari..'

'how are you?' she cut me off by asking me that.

'im good' I reply and she approaches me and check my temperature by putting her palm on my forehead.

'You still have fever though' she said and try to walk away until I pull her in a tight hug.

'im sorry' I said but she didn't say anything.

'i really am' I continue.

'i-its okay, I understand' she said.

'i know you did but still, I am sorry, for shouting at you and being rude to you after all you do if taking care of me' I said.

'You don't have to be sorry, I should've mind my words, I am sorry if I made you upset' she said which broke me even more. I hug her even tighter and a tears escape my eyes.

'Please don't say that, when it's all my fault' I said between my sob.

'hey don't cry, it's fine' she said and broke the hug to make sure I did cried.

'yah ruto...' she said and wipe off my tears.

'You love me right?' she asked me and I nod my head.

'you love me right?' she asked me again and look at her in confusion.

'Yes, I love you' I said and she smiled widely.

'and that's enough for me' she said and hug me again.

'i do love you so much' I said and kiss her forehead.

It's been 1 week since Nari take care of Haruto, Haruto was having a minor stomach problem because of the things he ate. And the headache were because his hb was low and he didn't get enough healthy food.

anyway today is Haruto first day of school after taking break for 1 and a half week. He surely doesn't want to go back not just because he hates school but also because he had to face May.

'Bye ruto take care, if you feel unwell inform your teacher immediately and they-' Nari was reminding him nonstop that he has to cut her off.

'yes yes mam, you've told me for like. Thousand times!' he said and caress her hands to calm her down.

'J-just be careful' Nari said.

'i will' Haruto said and big his goodbye before Nari went inside the van and they drove off.

'lets go Haruto, Jisung will be so happy to see you again after quite a long time' junghwan said to Haruto and they both head to their classroom.

HARUTO POV

As I enter the classroom, I immediately saw May sitting on the back of the benchc resting her head on her table. I wonder if she still have feelings for me or not. I won't like to befriend with her again if she doesn't.

'Yo rutoooo' Jisung exclaimed happily after seeing me entering the classroom.

As his voice was too loud I think May could heard him cause she turn her head to me as soon as Jisung called my name. We had a eye contact for like a second until I decided to look away and vibe with Jisung.

'yo you got a lot of letters during your absent days, go check your locker' Jisung told me and as they were too excited to see how many letters were exactly there, they push me towards my locker and as soon as I open my locker it was literally filled with bunch of letters and gift.

'wasaaa daeeebakk! Share with us okay' Jisung said with all his happy face.

'you can have them, I don't want them at all' I said and went back to my table, not caring much about the so-called love letters