<10>

'Stay...' 

Haruto was stunned by the sudden action of Nari, but he slowly moves his hands to Nari's and hold it tightly.

'C-can we talk?' he asked hesitantly. Nari nodded her head in response and broke the hug. She signals him to come into her room and they both sit down on her bed.

'so umm... Like our manager already said, it was meant for a prank video to put on T-map since the company was aware that treasure maker likes you a lot and wanted to see you more on T-Map. Our CEO come up with that idea, so....'

'I didn't blame anyone ruto' Nari interrupted.

'I-i blamed myself you know, hyunsuk Oppa got hurt because of me...' she said and look down feeling uneasy.

'it's not your fault Nari...' Haruto said and look at her.

'please don't blame yourself and feel bad' he added as he patted Nari's back lightly to comfort her.

'Thanks again ruto, you always understand me and I really appreciate it' Nari said and smile at him.

'anyway....' Haruto said and cross his arms.

'what?' Nari said confused.

'We wait for you like 3 hours! You came home so late....' he said and look the other side.

't-that's because ah... Umm.. I was hanging out with my friends, plus I told hyunsuk oppa I will come home late' Nari defend herself.

'Friends? Girl or boy?' Haruto asked curiously.

'boy' Nari lied to tease him. She holds her smile when Haruto tries to leave.

'Yah... I was just joking, they were girls' Nari said and stood in front of him to stop him from leaving then smile at him. But Haruto still look her in suspicious.

'Why do you even care' Nari said which literally pissed him off because he though it was already obvious that he was a lil bit jelly. he don't say anything but push her aside and walk out from her room followed by Nari.

'Yah yahhhhh I was joking, come back here' Nari yelled not caring about others who were sitting on the living room with their worried face.

'What's up with them?' Doyoung said.

'God knows' Yedam reply not really caring about them.

'You know what? I swear Haruto hyung likes Nari noona.... They always stick together like I can't even ask for noona help nowadays' junghwan complained while pouting which makes the other laughs at him.

'What? I am serious, I really miss Noona presence beside me' he continues.

'I think if Haruto really likes her, we should not interrupt because Haruto really needs someone like Nari' Jihoon said and others nodded in agreement but there's junghwan and jeongwoo who don't agree.

'oh come on, he can't have her just like that, if both of them are together Nari noona won't spend much time with us anymore, and I won't let that happen!' Jeongwoo said firmly and cross his arms.

'exactly' junghwan show him thumps up and stood beside him.

'like as if we asked for your opinion' Jihoon said sarcastically and walk away followed by others.

'you two are too young to understand' junkyu said while tapping jeongwoo shoulder then walked away as well.

'You are on my side right?' Jeongwoo said to junghwan.

'yes'

'then let's do something' jeongwoo said and then smirks form on his face.

'like what?' junghwan asked confused.