<9>

'I would like to see you sending off the boys who are still student to their own respective school every day from this month and till next month' the CEO stated.

A smile formed on Nari face as she remember Haruto still go to school which means she's going to send him off to his school everyday along with the others. Rather than feeling sad about the CEO so-called punishment, she was delighted that she got the punishment even tho waking up at early in the morning would be difficult for her.

'So that's u-umm a... The punishment?' she looked up.

'Yes, you can go now... I will always check on you' he raised his eyebrow and said.

'thank you sir.' she bowed and with that she left the office.

NARI POV

I need to call my friends, it's been a long time since we last saw each other plus I barely contact them, they would probably mad at me because of that.

I took out my phone which was inside my purse and called my friends and ask them if we could meet up and fortunately they were all free so we are basically going to hang out today at the cafe near daeun's company. That's my Bff btw.

TIME SKIP

As I reached the place, only daeun was there, as expected. Soojung and hyojin are always like this, if we say 11 am. And that's 1 p.m. for them. Anyway, I walk up to where Daeun was and we hug each other before I take my seat.

'So how's life?' she started the conversation. Well, that's unexpected.

'Good. I have so many things to tell you by the way. I come here with all my stories today.' I said with full of excitement.

'You seems very happy huh?' she said and raised her eyebrow and a small smirk formed on her face.

'of course I am' I said and smirks.

After sitting for like 10 minutes Hyojin and Soojung finally arrived and they both look exactly the same! Nothing changed at all.

'Omg Nari I heard you work with Treasure!' hyojin said, almost yelling.

'how the fck did you know?' I said in disbelief. How did she knows? I haven't told anyone yet.

'Are you kidding me? I saw you on t-map girl, you don't know about that? They surprised you, remember?' she said.

'Omg...'

'They uploaded that? I seriously didn't know anything! Omg....' I couldn't believe what I just heard, did they really upload that? Why nobody ever told me.

Wait....

Does that means...

Bobby...

He may or may not see it, but I highly doubt it.

'Yah Lee Nari, why are you spacing out' Hyojin waves her hand in front of my face which snapped me back to reality.

I blink twice before I speak

'Omg, let me see' I said and take out my phone quickly which was inside my bag.

I open YouTube and just search 'Treasure map' and they are already a lot of episodes so I was confused and didn't know in which episode I was in. I turn my head to hyojin and said

'which episode?'

'I think it's on episode 2' she said and I quickly click episode 2.

....
....

'No way.... D-does this means... Everyone knows I am treasure assistant?' I said while pouting.

'what? You don't want that?' Daeun said.

'Of course YES! I was trying so hard to hide it' I said as I fake a cry.

'What's wrong with you? You've changed a lot huh?' Soojung said and tapped my back.

'I freaking lived with 12 different boys, bold of you to assume I won't change a bit' I said and lower my head, still trying hard to get over the fact that everyone knows I am treasure assistant.

'anyway, you mentioned earlier that you came here with your story, so what's the story?' Daeun asked and take a sip of her coffee.

'okay so... Where do I start....' I tell everything about me and Haruto, how complicated and dangerous it is for me and him to get together.

'Omg seriously Nari? Haruto, is younger than you!' soojung gaps.

'yea... I know but, we have this magical connection that you won't understand!' I defend myself.

'How romantic' Hyojin scoff.

'shut up' I said and lean back, resting my head on the sofa, trying to relax.

'did he call you 'Noona' ?' Daeun asked.

'No, he calls me my by name' that's all I said.

'guys because of Nari's long ass story, the sun is down already before we could even hang out' hyojin complained and that's when I stand up from my place and start panicking.

'yah... What's up?'

'I need to go back, now.' I said and pick up my bag which as lying on the edge of the sofa.

'let's hang out someday, byeee' I said and bid my goodbye to them, before they could even respond I storm out from the cafe and take a taxi.

AUTHOR POV

When Nari reach her destination, it was already 8 p.m. Way too late even she told them not to wait for dinner. She made them worried once so she don't want to repeat it. She hesitantly open the door and step inside just to hear aloud cracked sounds of a glass cup. She widen her eyes before she went straight to the kitchen.

'Yah.... I told you not to talk back to me huh?' hyunsuk was scolding Doyoung, he looks so angry and mad. Nari don't know what to do, she knows standing there without doing anything isn't okay but still she does, because she was taken over by her fear.

'Don't ever--- ARGHHHH' Hyunsuk couldn't finish his words because of the sudden pain in his right hand. It was bleeding, as soon as he screams, their manager and some other girls showed up from nowhere and Nari is completely confused now.

'what's wrong? Everything alright? What happened?' everyone gathers at the kitchen and concern about hyunsuk while Nari was still standing there dumbfounded. But reality hit her and she quickly grab first aid box and run towards hyunsuk. She grab his hand and treats his wounds.

Now the manager and the others are the one who stand there,
Dumbfounded.

'can somebody please explain me what's going on here?' Nari said still treating hyunsuk hands.

'okay so, straight to the point, it was supposed to be meant for a prank video, and the target was you!' their manager explained everything and Nari was tearing up because, because of this stupid prank thing hyunsuk got hurt and she blamed herself.

She tries to control her tears and try hard not to burst out in front of everyone, she bites her lips and look down all the time she treats his wounds.

She finally done treating his wounds, and without wasting anytime, she stands up and run to her room and lock herself.

After the staff and everyone else left the house.

'What are we supposed to do now?' Junkyu said.

'we probably freak her out' hyunsuk said.

'I told you this isn't a good idea' Haruto said, he sounds pissed.

'it was not our idea Haruto' hyunsuk reply.

'I am going to talk to her' with that Haruto left the kitchen and head to Nari room.

'Nari...' no response.

'Nari.... Can I talk to you on behalf of my hyungs?' still no response.

'I guess you need a time' he said and try to walk away but, Nari was quick enough to open the door and hug him for behind.

'stay....'

--------------------------🎀--------------------------
(unedited)
Please vote ^^ your vote motivates me to write each and everyday so please 🤧