<19>

'Where is Haruto junghwan?' hyunsuk asked out of the blue.

'That bastard! He is currently having fun with his new friend at a cafe!' junghwan said and you feel he sound annoyed.

'oh....'

'It's better if he don't see you in that state actually, he will freak out' hyunsuk said to Nari.

'i know...'

'Hyung I'm home...' Haruto said as he enters the house.

'Why did you come back so late ruto? Junghwan has come home way earlier than you did?' Jihoon questioned him.

'Didn't he tell you I was hanging out with some friends?' Haruto asked.

'He did, still you're coming home very late its already dark outside' Jihoon said.

'Okay okay, I will go to my room now' Haruto said with low tone, feeling annoyed and went to his room.

'Nari let me apply the medicine for you okay?' Junkyu came to Nari room along with Yedam who just want to check on her.

'okay sure! Oh and did Haruto came home yet?' Nari asked junkyu.

'Yes he come home just now' yedam answered.

Why didn't he come to my room? Nari thought.

'Okay let me take off the clothe first' junkyu said and extent his hand and grab Nari's.

'Yedam can you open the medicine?' Junkyu request.

'Okay'

'Thanks junkyu' Nari said after junkyu was done applying the medicine.

'Its nothing, we should help each other' Junkyu said and smile brightly.

'Lets go yedam, we will leave now Nari, sleep tight' Junkyu said before they left the room.

Haruto stares the napkin that was on his hand, a smile form on his face as a flashback pop up on his mind.

Flashback
At the cafe.

'There is something on the side of your lip ruto..' May said.

'Oh really? Can you pass me the napkin then' Haruto said while trying to figure out what's on his face by touching it.

'aish... Don't touch it...you will ruined it even more' May said and stand up from her seat and reach out her hand and wipe off the thing that was on haruto's face.

'clean!' she said and sit down again.

't-thanks' Haruto stuttered as he was taken aback by the sudden action of May.

'No prob.'

End of flashback.

'she gave me her number right? Yes shi did! Umm... Shall I talk to her?' Haruto said to himself and he look at his phone.

'i need water first' he said and get up from his bed and walk to the kitchen. To his surprise, Nari was there.

'N-Nari?' he call her name but he was stunned at his position.

'Oh hey... When did you come back?' Nari said approach him.

'I- n-not long ago...' he keeps on stuttering.

'Are you hungry? Should I made food for you?' Nari said and open the fridge.

I-i forget about her....

'Hey I asked you if you are hungry or not?' Nari repeat herself. But Haruto was still deep in his thoughts and couldn't say anything. Nari thought something is wrong and she approaches him and cub his face.

'Are you okay ruto... Answer me, don't scare me like that' Nari said and cherish his face

Haruto feel the roughness of her palm and quickly look at her hand and grab it.

'ou... It hurts ruto...'

'What happened? W-why's your h-hand--' Haruto asked worriedly but Nari cut him

'Answer me first, are you okay?' Nari asked him again.

'Im okay... I'm fine what about you... What happened?' Haruto started to panic.

'I burn it accidentally today, its fine now' Nari said and smile at him.

Guilt build inside Haruto, his chest is in pain, not only that he forget about her, he didn't take care of her.

'Im sorry' he said and hug her, really tight.

'What exactly is wrong ruto... Tell me...' Nari said and try to break the hug but Haruto won't let her go.

As much as he wants to tell her about May, he didn't have the urge to do it so, so he just stay silent and Nari just let him be.

'I don't know what's wrong, but I hope you are fine' Nari said and pat his back.

'can I sleep at your bed tonight?' he asked softly.

'o-okay'

'Haruto stop following me and do your own thing, will you?' Nari said after Haruto keep on following her wherever she goes. It's only morning and because of yesterday Haruto felt really bad and want to spend more time with her that's why he sticks around her.

'No I'm not going anywhere' Haruto said and continue eating the cheese ball.

Sighs, knowing why he's acting like this, Nari pat his head and said.

'I already said I'm fine okay, so please stop fooling around, you have to go to school'

'(sighs) I'm sorry if I overreacted' Haruto said.

'its okay ruto... Don't you think we say sorry way too often?' Nari said and smile at him .

'i know...' Haruto said.

'eh Nari, c-can you come to our school to pick us up today?' he requested.

'I don't know if I will have time ruto' Nari said.

'its okay if you don't, but please Can you try to make time for that? So that I can introduce you to my new friends' Haruto said.

'okay.... I will talk to the CEO' Nari said.

'thanks' Haruto said and kiss her on the cheeks before he runs to his room.