<37>

Second last chapter

~

'Find your treasure, hello we are TREASURE' They introduce themselves to the 10k+ people in front of them.

Today is the D-Day, Their DEBUT DAY! They are currently having a showcase and it was a big and successful showcase (no covid allowed on my ff lol)

The showcase is going to be around 3 hours long, and they are just starting.

Nari was so happy to see them having fun on the stage and to see their happy face after a long time. She sits among the fans as she enjoys the show with them. Hyunsuk told her to wait for them at backstage but she wants to see them in real and not on the just screen so she insisted to sit among the fans where they won't be able to notice her.

They plan to surprise the boys after the showcase ended at their apartment.

After an hour, they are about to end the show, they are currently doing their thank you speech and everyone is a crying mess right now even the fans aren't holding back their tears.

'I don't even know where to start, I am Just so thankful to each and every one of you who have been supporting me till now! And also my noona.. (Chuckle) Nari noona... I want to thank her personally because shes literally the best Noona ever, she guide me and teaches me in every possible way....' Haruto couldn't continue his speech as he burst in tears. The other member knowingly went to him and hug him as they ended up having a group hug.

'S-she was so important to me.... I'll always appreciate My Noona and you guys... Thank you' with that he ended his speech. He kneel down and hide his face while crying really hard. The other member also continues to cry. The Fans can't even find anything suspicious about Haruto and his Noona because they were also busy crying, it's just so overwhelming to see their idols crying so emotionally.

Hearing her name being call out, Nari was also crying hard on her position looking at him with a heavy heart knowing that she's the one who hurt him. She will never forgive herself.

'find your treasure, khamsamnida..' With that the show ended and the member walk towards the backstage as soon as the light were all down.

They were still crying but not that much anymore. But Haruto couldn't stop crying even if his mates try to comfort him.

Nari also walk out of the stadium and get inside the car that hyunsuk has prepared for her and they drove off to the boys apartment, but she will not go inside the house, she will wait for hyunsuk to the parking lot inside the car.

'Haruto don't cry... We have to get ready to go back' Doyoung said to Haruto who still can't stop crying after the showcase.

'O-okay ill get ready' Haruto said and wipe off his tears.

'aish ruto don't be so sad, I know she's watching us with a proud face' Yedam said.

'Okay now go change and be ready in 10 minutes' the manager brag in and said.

'Boys go change fast' hyunsuk signals them then all of them get inside the dressing room and get changed.

The ride to their apartment was calm and pleasant as all of them are too tired to do anything now. Haruto also felt much better than before as hyunsuk keep on comforting him.

'Boys go in first, I'll come in later, I just had to pick up something' hyunsuk said as they already reach their doorstep.

They just nod their head and after hyunsuk make sure all of them had went inside, he slowly walk towards the parking lot and search for the car where Nari was inside. After a while he finally found it and walk towards the car. Nari was sleeping peacefully, he chuckle before he wake her up.

'Nari...' He said and shake her shoulder lightly which waken her.

'Oh you're here!' Nari said and rub her eyes.

'Yes, come out lets go' Hyunsuk said and open the door for her. Nari with her sleepy face get out of the car.

'You tired?' He asked and Nari just nod her head and hyunsuk chuckled.

'Let's go, let's not make them wait too long' he said as he grabs her wrist and walks away with her.

NARI POV

My legs feels weak and my heartbeat isn't normal anymore, every steps I take, I am getting near and I am feeling uneasy. I am too nervous to meet them again.

Hyunsuk ring the doorbell and after sometimes Asahi open the door and his jaw drop as soon as he saw me.

'Shhh!!' Hyunsuk signal him to not say anything and asahi just nod his head, still very shock seeing me. I just smile at him awkwardly and Hyunsuk lead me in.

'Guys come at the living room' hyunsuk said while I grab his arms really tight as I feel really nervous and I was trembling.

Jihoon and Yedam were the first ones who came and they had the same reaction as Asahi Oppa. Followed by all the other members but Haruto.

They were all so shocked to see me again that they were literally out of words.

'N-nari???' Junkyu said while approaching me. And touch my face to confirm I am real!

I just look at him with my teary eyes, he hug me as soon as he confirm that it's really me and I hug him back.

'It's really you!! Omg I missed you' he said, I could feel that he's crying too.

'Really!!!! T-thats noona!!!' junghwan said while running towards me and join our hug.

'OMG NARI!!' And the other also run to me and join the hug. After a while they broke the hug one by one which kind of confuse me but when all of them let go, I saw a figure standing in front of me but a little bit far from me.

It's haruto.

He had that typical shock face and tears rolled down on his cheeks. He didn't move and inch, so I just approach him but.... He step back... And run to his room. I quickly follow him and went inside his room. He was standing on the corner of his room while covering his face with his palm as he was crying hard.

I approach him slowly and hug him from behind.

'Ruto....' I said with my cracked voice. I also cried.

He didn't say anything, just crying.

'Ruto please... I missed you...' I said and he finally turn around and look at me. His eyes were all red.

'A-are you...' I cut him.

'It's me... Nari! I-' this time I'm cut by him crashing his lips on mine. I miss his lip so much so I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. His hand on my waist while mine is on the back of his head.

'I... Missed you..' He said between the kiss. My tears were rolling down on my cheeks nonstop.

We were still kissing when his thumbs travels on my cheeks wiping off my tears. I smile through the kiss and we finally pull back to catch our breath.

'I miss you so much Nari' he said and hug me, really tight.

'I miss you too' I said

'D-dont ever leave me again' he said and started to cry again.

'Oh God don't forget we are here too!!' Someone brags in and ruin our precious moment. It was jeongwoo.

'Noona.....' He said while running towards me and hug me.

'Jeongwooah... I miss you' I said and he just cried on my shoulder.

'Yeah you hug her too long' Haruto complain from the other side and the other member come in.

'Yeah park jeongwoo!!! Why did you disturb them!' Jaehyuk nag at jeongwoo who was crying mess.

'It's okay oppa' I said to jaehyuk while smiling at him.

'Come on Nari hug me too!' Hyunsuk oppa open his arms and I run to him and hug him.

'Thank you so much oppa' I thanked him because if it's not because of him, I would never get the chance to meet Haruto again.