<35>

'hyung Haruto still haven't come back, what to do?' Jaehyuk was worried about Haruto since he hasn't come back for quite a long time and it's already passed 9 pm.

'He hasn't? Call him and if he didn't answer his phone, we will search for him' Hyunsuk said feeling uneasy.

'Hyung he didn't answer his calls...' Jaehyuk said to him after he tries to dial Haruto number for sometimes and he didn't answer it.

'I'm home' they heard Haruto voice coming from the entrance as they let out a breath of relief.

They both walk towards Haruto and he look terrible. His skin was pale and his eyes were red and swollen.

'W-whats wrong ruto?' hyunsuk asked him as he check him out.

'You okay?' Jaehyuk asked him.

'Im fine, just had a talk with Nari' Haruto said straightforward not trying to hide the fact that he actually talk to Nari.

'W-what!? When? How?' hyunsuk question him.

'I-i just call her not really expecting her to answer but she did.... I-i I just miss her so much Hyung' Haruto confess and a tears escape his eyes. Hyunsuk was hurt seeing his friend also brother, this heartbroken and being in a terrible state.

He walk near him and hug him as Jaehyuk do the same.

'Rutoah... Don't worry okay... I will bring her back... Please don't cry and put yourself first for now okay?' hyunsuk said while patting his back.

Haruto couldn't form any words as he just nods his head while his heart was totally broken and don't even think she will ever come back.

'clean yourself, i will bring you food okay...' hyunsuk said and they broke the hug.

'hmm..'

Meanwhile

NARI POV

My tears just can't stop falling after hearing his voice after a week, he sound so broken and hurt. Did he really love me that much? Is this all just a misunderstanding? I am really confuse right now. I don't know, something is telling me to go back to them, but what if they hate me now? I mean I left them without any words. I hurt them and especially Haruto, I don't think he could ever forgive me.

But anyway, what I heard from him a minute ago hurt me so much, it gets me thinking if he's really doing well or not after I left. He doesn't sound okay, I could feel that he really miss me, I hope he could feel that I also miss him as much as he do.

I grab my phone and stared at his number for sometimes. I really want to call him again and ask him if he's doing well or not.

Should I just go back?

Or should i

Leave them forever?

Hyunsuk was deep in his thoughts, he can't fall asleep thinking about how can he bring Nari back! He's tired of seeing his mates so heartbroken because of Nari, when he also feels the same.

He turn on his phone that was already on his hand, starting to think what he can do to bring Nari back. A flashback hit him in which Haruto said he called Nari and she answered!

'i hope she answer my call as well' saying that he dialled the number and wait for her to pick up.

'O-oppa?' surprisingly Nari pick up the call and hyunsuk was taken aback.

'N-nari? Omg you pick up my call only after so many days!!! What have gotten to you huh! Where are you? Are you okay? Are you doing fine? Do you e-' he lose his control because he was shock and too excited that he can stop talking, afraid that Nari will end the call.

'Oppa calm down!' Nari cut him off and Hyunsuk finally take his breath.

'I-im fine, don't worry' Nari added.

'Nari... You.... W-we miss you.... so much...' Hyunsuk said, his left hand support his head as his right hand hold the phone.

'I-i do too...' Nari said, stuttering.

'Can we meet tomorrow? I really need to talk to you' hyunsuk request but Nari stay quite.

'please...' he continue and Nari gave in.

'alright... We can meet but not tomorrow' she said and hyunsuk let out a breath of relief.

'then when?' hyunsuk asked.

'i don't know... Just not tomorrow, I am out of the city' Nari said and Hyunsuk nod his head even though she couldn't saw him.

'Okay what about this Sunday?' hyunsuk suggested.

'alright... Please don't tell anyone about this' Nari said.

'i won't' Hyunsuk pledge and they end the call.

'i hope, I can bring you back'

'for me and the boys'

After that day, Haruto kind of felt a little bit better because he get to know Nari is doing fine.  And also hyunsuk is always in a good mood cause he can't wait to meet Nari and bring her back.  As he promise, he didn't tell anyone yet plus if he could bring her back by any chance, he wants it to be a surprise.

But now they are working hard for their debut, they only have a week left for that to happen and everyone is focusing on that day. Even though Nari disappearance still affected them, they now know how to deal with it and they don't let that affect their work even if it's affected them mentally.

But one thing hyunsuk has been thinking lately is that, what will he do after he bring Nari back, obviously she can't stay with them anymore since she already quite her job. But also she never submitted her resignation and they still haven't had a new assistance.

Hyunsuk is on his way to the CEO office to have a serious talk with the CEO regarding Nari. If he could bring her back somehow, it will be a mess if he tell the CEO just afterwards because he don't know what the CEO thoughts on Nari after she left.

Knocking the door of the CEO room, he could feel how nervous he is but he also had in mind that he is doing this for himself and the boys.

'Come in' the CEO said and Hyunduk step inside.

'oh what bring you here hyunsuk' the CEO greet him and hyunsuk bow before he walk closer.

'Sir I have something really important to tell you, it's about Nari' Hyunsuk said making the CEO stop what he was currently doing.

'Nari?'

'Yes sir, I talked to her' Hyunsuk said, gathering all his courage.

'And what about it?' the CEO said acting like he don't really care.

'we are going to meet on this Sunday and I-i want to bring her back... But of course with your permission' hyunsuk said.

The CEO stay quite for a while and hyunsuk was getting more nervous even his hands started to get wet.

'If you can then that would be great' The CEO said calmly and sit down on the chair.

Hyunsuk was beyond happy to hear what the CEO just said as he bowed to him multiple times to show his gratitude.

'thank you so much sir! I will bring her back no matter what!' hyunsuk said and smile widely while the CEO just chuckle and said.

'all the best'