<31>

Haruto and Junghwan walk inside their classroom and saw jisung and may waiting for them. Haruto was a bit confused because May was there, they had a fight yesterday he didn't think she would still hang out with him or at least be mad at him but May was with Jisung and was smiling at him.

'What took you two so long to arrive?' May said acting like she's upset.

'We are not that late bruh' junghwan said and take a sit.

'Hey haruto' may greet him.

'H-hi' he greets back.

'Are you okay?' She asked as she finds him looking confused.

'Yeah... Why are you here anyway?' He asked May.

'Of course to hang out with y'all like always!' She said and give him a weird look.

'Oh okay' he said and also take a sit.

'By the way, ruto can you meet me today at the basketball court around lunchtime?' May asked politely.

'Yeah sure' Haruto agree quickly.

'Great! I'll wait for you!' May said happily and walk away.

LUNCHTIME

HARUTO POV

I walk towards the basketball court since May told me to meet her there, I don't know why but I am glad she's not mad at me or not avoiding me.

As I walk around the court, suddenly a person hops up on my back and laugh happily. I know who it was so i didn't even try to free myself.

'Yah May, get off me' I said and laugh along with her.

'Hahaha you're so tall haruto!' She said still laughing. But soon get off me and stand in front of me.

'Why did you call me here May?' I ask her.

'Haruto I know you won't reject me anymore, am I right?' She asked me suddenly which confuse me and change my mood immediately.

'What do you mean?' I asked her.

'I know you love me too but you said you can't date me due to personal problems but I know that you already fix your problem, now we can date right?'  She said which confuse me even more.

'May I don't know what you are talking about but I still can't date you! Moreover i-i I don't love you...' I said while looking her in the eyes.

'W-what:? I-i I even sent that pictures to her! WHY CANT YOU DATE ME!???' May exclaimed with teary eyes.

Now I got so confused, sent? What and to whom? What is she even talking about!?.

'May what are you talking about? Tell me exactly?' I said and put my hand on her shoulder.

'I sent our pictures to your assistant, I know she likes you, right? She has seen us together ruto! She thought we are together now, you don't need to worry! We can date ruto...'

You did what!!!!

'WHAT PICTURE MAY!!! Are you crazy!?' I said, running my hand to my hair feeling stress already when she mentions Nari's name.

How did she even know Nari?

May takes out her phone and shows me the photo she sent Nari.

'May are you crazy!!!! Why did you do this OMG!' I don't even know how to feel, I am just hoping that Nari hasn't seen it.

Yes, may was the one who sent all the pictures and recordings to Nari not knowing the truth. She thought Nari was the only one who falls in love and thought Haruto was unwilling to date her because of her! She thought if she sent those pictures and stuff to Nari, everything would be fine and Nari will be mad at him and told him she doesn't love him anymore after seeing him with another girl. But she way wrong, Nari trust and love Haruto so much that she didn't even want to bring the topic up, she loves him so much that even if he was cheating, unless he treats her bad, she's willing to stay by his side forever. Her love was true.

Haruto takes a look at the pictures that May sent Nari one last time, his body starting to shake and he could feel his heart best fasten. He's so scared,

what if she doesn't trust me anymore even if I explain myself, what if she... She broke up with me...

Nari couldn't concentrate on her work, she was seething after she heard the conversation of her trusted boyfriend Haruto and another girl, her mind is full of Haruto and may.

What would they do right now?
Is he with her?
Is he happy with her?
Will he ignore me after he returns home?
Will he broke up with me?

So many unanswered questions build upon her mind, her mind can't focus on positivity, she's intrigued to hear the truth.

Putting the paperwork aside, she grab her purse and walk out of her cabin and walk towards exits. She needs air.

Withing knowing where she's going, she's just walking wherever her foot take her.

Making up false scenarios in her mind, she's just believing whatever she made up, after all she felt so betrayed and she feels like everything she's thinking is the truth now that she can't figure out what is the exact truth.

As much as she wants to ask Haruto directly, she just doesn't want to talk to him or even see his face. The more she thought about him cheating on her, the more her heart feels heavier.

Smiling through the pain while walking down the street, Her memory of the day she met bobby again after they broke up and told her hurtful words flashback on her mind, she chuckles thinking about how unlucky she has become when it comes to relationship.  But the smile soon faded as tears escape her eyes.

'I asked you to send me someone, but I don't ask you to send me someone who will hurt me again, God' she said while looking up the sky.

Grabbing all her clothes and stuff that was in the wardrobe, she put them all in her luggage, getting ready to go out. She takes one last glance at the picture that was on her side table. It was a picture of her and Haruto.

'I will miss you' she said and flash a smile and finally walk of her room.

No one saw her going out of the house as they were all busy in their room. Nari put her luggage outside their apartment and went inside again.

She knocks on everyone's room door as she gives them a last hug before she leaves them. They were confused at first but they just let her be. Haruto and junghwan didn't get the hug because they were still at school since it's still afternoon.

'Where are you going Nari?' Junkyu asked after the hug. He was the last person Nari give a hug.

'I'll return to the company' Nari lied.

'So what's the hug for?' Junkyu said feeling something is fishy.

'Just... I just want to hug you' Nari said and pout.

'Okay okay, you can give me hug whenever you want' junkyu said and smile widely.

I will miss this smile so much...

'Bye I have to go' Nari said and junkyu nod his head then Nari walk out of the room.

I will miss you all so much.

Finally, she walks towards Haruto's room and places a letter on his bed. She feels bad leaving him without any explanation.

I love you so much, I wish the best for you, please stay safe and healthy.

Without doing anything else, she walk out of the house and stares at the door for a while and without realizing a tears flow down on her cheeks. she finally turns around grabbing her luggage and left the place.

The place she will miss the most.