<32>

Haruto and Junghwan are currently on their way home. Haruto was feeling uneasy, feeling scared to face Nari after knowing what May did. He prayed Nari could still believe him and trust him, he prayed she won't break up with him and leave him behind.

too late...

Stepping inside the house, Haruto immediately went towards Nari's room hoping she had come home. But no, no Nari to be found. Since Nari still hasn't come home, there's no reason for him to stay in her room, but something is stopping him from walking away from her room. His eyes roam around the room, feeling something is missing, he finally saw her wardrobe door half-open, he finds it weird that he didn't saw any clothes hanging on the hangers.

He slowly walks towards the wardrobe and opens it with his shaky hands. The wardrobe door went wide open revealing there's no clothes or anything, it was empty. He was appalled to see not even a single clothes on the so called wardrobe, His eyes widen thinking about what Nari must have done.

'N-no..... No no... T-this can't be...' He started to panic as his body trembles.

He was nonplussed at his position, his body frezze, so does the beat of his heart. He could feel his heart skip a beat as negativity get the best of him. After standing there for like a minute, he finally manages to move his leg and immediately run towards his hyungs.

'H-hyung hyunng..... N-nari... Nari...' He can even form a sentence as fears took over him.

His hyungs look at him weirdly and confused.

'Calm down first ruto... What's with Nari?' Jihoon asked him and pat his back to calm him down. But Haruto broke into tears when he was about to explain everything, but the more he thought about it the more he feels scared.

'Y-yah.... Ruto... What's wrong?' Others come up to him, feeling sad to see their teammate crying so hard.

'N-Nari... S-she she's gone' Haruto said and loud gaps escape everyone's mouth.

'H-how did you know?' Junkyu asked him.

'Her clothes, her belongings, everything is gone, she's gone hyung' Haruto said crying his lungs out kneeling down on the floor as his legs feels too weak to even stand straight.

'This can't be' hyunsuk said still can't believe what Haruto said as he run towards Nari's room, followed by others to confirm everything leaving Haruto at the place.

HARUTO POV

I felt my soul torn apart,I love her so much, I love Nari so much that it hurts. I know why she left and that hurt me even more. How will I explain everything to others, this is all because of me, I know they love and appreciate Nari as much as I do, Nar is like a guardian angel for us and especially for me, she's a gift that I don't deserve at all.

When everyone else went to Nari room to check if she really left or not, I cry so hard as I pour out all my anger and madness. Because of me, I and the boys lose someone special. I will never forgive myself, ever.

Everyone comes back with a dull, emotionless face. No one started the conversation, it was complete silence. Only the sobs of us could be heard as all of us are too broken to speak at the moment.

Without saying anything, all of us went to our own room with a heavy heart.

I walk towards my bed when I notice something on my bed I quickly grab it and it was a letter. A letter from Nari.

To,
Haruto (love)

Hey ruto... I am sorry for leaving you, I really am. I am sorry for leaving you without a proper goodbye. Anyway ruto... I want you to know that I love you so much and you mean so much to me, you place a special place in my heart and there is no way I am forgetting you. The reason I am leaving is that it's the best for us, we can't stay as girlfriend and boyfriend forever anyway, you are soon to be a superstar while I am just an ordinary girl who works at your building. You are way high for a typical girl like me to reach, you are perfect while I'm not. You are loved by so many people and many more to come in the future, I hope you are happy with anyone who you're with, I wish the best for you in the future. I love you so much ruto.. And I am sorry... Please don't cry, please don't waste your tears for me, please stay healthy, stay safe and most importantly, please don't stress yourself because of me, i will be so mad if you do so. Take care love, please don't look for me, only focus on yourself. I always wish the best for you. Bye...

From,
Nari

'
No... No please don't leave.. Stay... I need you, I want you, I love you so much Nari... I am sorry, don't leave me Nari... Please... I beg you...

The end

Just kidding lol.