<24>

Nari POV.

It was when I was doing some paper works as usual when I suddenly get a call.

'Hello this is Nari' I answer the call.

'Hello Miss, we call you to inform you that your brother Watanabe Haruto is having a stomachache and now currently at school infirmary! We are thinking that if you could come and pick him up we will be grateful.' the caller said which makes me gaps in shock.

'Y-yes I will come right now' I said and end the call.

Oh God what happen to him?

I quickly stop what I was doing and grab my purse and car keys and immediately run towards the parking lot.

Luckily the school was not that far, or maybe you can say far, its like 20 minutes ride from our building. I soon arrived at the school and went straight towards the so called infirmary room. Oh yeah I don't know the location that's why I have one girl with me to lead me there.

'Miss we are here you can go inside' the girl said and Bowed before she left me.

I went inside carefully not wanting to freak out anyone. There was a nurse I assumed sitting at the encounter.

'H-hello, I'm Nari, Haruto Watanabe s-sister! I was informed to come here' I said and bowed to show respect.

'Oh yes yes. He's right there you can go or I can call him for you' the nurse said.

'ill go instead' I said and went towards where she pointed.

There he is lying in the bed holding his tummy and closing his eyes. I slowly walks towards him and again its because I do not want to freak him out.

'H-hey ruto' I said as I tap on his lap.

'Nari!' He said opening his eyes as soon as he heard me.

'What are you doing here?' he said and sit up quickly.

'lets go home! I'm here to pick you up. Are you okay now?' I asked as I hold his hands.

'im fine now as you specially come to pick me up' he said teasingly.

'yah don't say such things! Let's go' I said and walk away and soon was followed by him.

'Miss thank you for looking after my brother, we will go now' I said and Haruto just smiled at her.

'Yes yes it's okay its my duty, here's some medicine I wrote down for him to take!' she said and handed me a thin paper.

'thank you again' I said and we both walk out of the room.

'Are you really feeling unwell? You seems okay' I said as I look at him.

'No! I am very sick' he said and cling on my arm which startled me.

'Y-Yah someone will see us, let go' I said and try to push him away.

'okay okay' he said and let go surprisingly.

'let's go I'll bring you home' I said and start walking.

'What do you mean? Are you going to go back to the company?' he asked following me.

'Yes I still have a lot of work to do' I said.

'Nah I'd rather stay here then' He said and stop walking.

'Yah don't be stubborn, lets goooo' I said and hold his wrist and force him to walk.

'Nari no. I don't want to go home without you' He said with a sincere tone.

I sign and then nodded my head.

'Okay okay I'll go home too now let's go you big baby' I said making him smile widely.

MAY POV

'That's their assistant, what is she doing here? And why did Haruto look so happy after seeing her? Huh? Something is suspicious' I said to my two other friends after I saw Haruto with his so-called assistant enjoying their time together.

'isn't it obvious? They are a lover? Maybe he lied to you when he claimed her as their assistant' Aeri said.

'God knows' I said and we walk away.

AUTHOR POV

After a while, they both finally reach their home and were welcomed by the other member who stayed at home.

'Why are you two together huh?' Hyunsuk asked them.

'I pick him up' Nari said casually.

'At this time?' hyunsuk asked again.

'he has stomachache so their teacher called me to pick him up' Nari answer.

'oh okay, how are you now ruto?' he then asked Haruto who look pretty fine.

'im good' he replied.

'Are you guys hungry? Maybe I make some food' Nari said hanging her coat at the hanger.

'No were fine, we already eat, thanks tho' hyunsuk said with a smile.

'Nah I'm hungry' Haruto interrupted.

'you can cook by yourself' Nari said.

'What!!!' Haruto exclaim with a shock face.

'hahaha I was just kidding pabo, I'll make it, go get change' Nari said and walk towards the kitchen.

Haruto enter his room with a wide smile plastered on his face.

'Im glad I reject May cause nobody will ever made me feel like Nari does' he thought to himself as he keeps on smiling.

'i don't care if someone saw me as a crazy person right now, I mean I am actually crazy over Nari anyway' he said throw his bag on the bed.

'Omg Haruto Watanabe what took you so long to come out huh?' Nari yelled and bang the door of Haruto room.

'Im almost done' Haruto yelled back.

'jeez' Nari sign.

'And done! Let's go eat now' Haruto said and open the door revealing Nari who glared at him.

'W-what?' he asked nervously.

'Nothing! You made me wait for you about 10 minutes even after I am done cooking! Great!' Nari said and walk away stomping her foot.

'You're so cute, you know that?' Haruto said smiling, trying to catch her up.

'I don't care!' Nari said and sit on the chair, getting ready to eat.

'aish... I am sorry okay' Haruto said and kiss her forehead before he also sits on the chair.

Nari look at him in bewildered.

'What?' Haruto said trying to deny what he just do.

'N-nothing' Nari stuttered and eat her food.

'I'll do that more often, you better don't give me that look anymore, it's normal for us to do it anyway' Haruto said casually making Nari blush.

'O-okay' Nari said.