<30>

ON THE EVENING

Nari sit on the passenger seat on the bus with a heavy heart, she don't want to go home and face Haruto and act like nothing happen. As much as she wants to pour out her anger on him and made him feel guilty, she doesn't have the energy to do so. Her body and heart feel heavy, her legs are also weak and her throat is dry. She wants to cry so much but no tears are coming out. She hates the fact that she can't cry, the fact that she can't let her emotions out. She's just so broken inside that it hurts more.

Meanwhile, Haruto and Junghwan are on their way home as well. Haruto also didn't feel the best due to the quarrel with May. He doesn't have any idea what happens to Nari nor did he know their whole conversation was heard by Nari. 

Nari step inside the house with her dull face. She hangs her coat on the wall hanger and places her shoe on the shoe rack before she walks straight to her room. No one notices her since they were all in their room.

Nari couldn't do anything else than just hop up on her bed and take a rest. She closes her eyes trying to forget everything she heard today and try to think positive even though everything is already clear enough.

'I trusted you ruto...' She said to herself and tears escape her eyes finally.

Haruto and Junghwan also arrive after a while, Haruto didn't say anything to anyone and went straight to his room as well. As he didn't know anything about Nari's situation, May is the only person that is on his mind. He wants to make things up with her but he just made it worse today.

Oh boy, you need to fix your relationship with Nari first.

Since Nari didn't come out to eat dinner, the members and Haruto were starting to get worried and hyunsuk told Haruto to call her.

When Nari heard a knock on her door, she frowns knowing it's someone who come to call her for dinner. She don't have an appetite for dinner at all but the main reason is she doesn't want to she Haruto.

'Nari we are going to have dinner, are you okay? Come out for dinner' Haruto said behind the door.

'Yeah ill come' Nari said and sigh.

'Are you okay?' Haruto asked but didn't get an answer.

Nari wear her slippers and open the door and Haruto was still there. She walk pass him like as if she didn't see him and Haruto followed her thinking it's normal.

After the dinner Nari do the dishes as usual, she thought Haruto would come to her and stand beside her or help her like he usually does, but no, he didn't instead he went straight to his room.

'Did he... Really cheated on me?' She thought.

Nari was about to sleep when she heard a knock on her door but she ignore it knowing who it was.

But the boy didn't care if she's awake or not, he went inside and tug himself beside her and lay his head on her back.

'Goodnight' the boy said and drift off to sleep while Nari on the other side still awake with a mix feelings.

I hope everything was a lie.. I don't want to loose you ruto... Please...

With a heavy heart and lots of unanswered questions, she finally drifts off to sleep.

It's morning, Nari woke up first again like always, she removes his arm that was hugging her waist and walk to the bathroom. She quickly did all her morning routine before she walks to the kitchen obviously to cook for the boys.

She's not in the mood to cook at all but what can she say? It's her work after all. Even though they treat her like their sister, she's still only an assistant manager who lives with them to provides for their needs.

Meanwhile, Haruto woke up feeling no one beside him, he already knows where she was and immediately also get up from the bed and walk to the kitchen. She was cooking like usual, she's so beautiful in his eyes especially when she cooks. A smile appeared on his face and walk towards her and give her a back hug.

'Morning' he said and lay his head on her small shoulder.

'Morning' Nari said but didn't stop what she's doing.

'What are you cooking huh?' Haruto asked but Nari didn't answer this time.

'What's wrong? I asked you something Nari' Haruto said and stand properly.

'Can't you see I'm busy' Nari said which shock Haruto and feel embarrass.

'Oh...' He said.

'I was just kidding, I am cooking.... Idk the name, it's frozen food' Nari said and flash him a warm smile.

Haruto stares at her for a second before he hugs her again from behind.

'Aish I thought you were angry at me' he said and chuckled.

Little did he know Nari was just feeling bad to see him sad after she said that to him. Deep inside, she wants to ignore him until she knows the truth.

'Okay, I'm pretty busy here, you can walk back to your room' Nari said.

'Okay, I love you' Haruto said and kissed her head before he walk away.

I hope you mean it

Short chapter, I know and I am sorry 🤧 I write this with my spare phone since my original phone is dead now because I broke the cable and didn't have a spare cable 😪 I will try to update again soon, until then, stay safe 🌺