[004] ━━ theres a reason my dog is named after him

real life, imessage

ANOTHER day in business class

ANOTHER day in business class. Loud chatter fills the room as Yuri takes her usual seat beside Ji-Woo, because Yuri wasn't expecting Jungwon to show up today. Pulling out her laptop, Yuri gets down to business by pulling up youtube and researching how to write and produce a song — if all goes wrong, Yuri can just pull out a song cover of some random song.

       Ji-Woo's partner wasn't here today and Ji-Woo didn't mind that because at least her partner had told her she wouldn't be here today. So, Ji-Woo finished off some work for some other class. Ha-Yoon and Seo-Yun sat behind the two girls, gushing over their business proposal. Yuri wonders how Seo-Jun's business class is doing.

      "Yuri," Ji-Woo nudges her friend who looks up from her laptop, pulling out an earphone.

      "Yeah?"

       "Jungwon's here."

      Ji-Woo was right. The dimple boy approaches the two girl, a smile on his face. Yuri's eyes widen and she quickly packs up her things before he can reach them both. "Jungwon! You came!" Yuri exclaims ecstatically to the boy, noticing how many girls were looking at them both. Huh, ever since Ji-Woo pointed it out, Yuri's become very self-aware of the many girls who practically obsess over the boy.

      "Let's sit over here," Yuri pulls Jungwon to a spot in the corner of the room.

      Settling down, Yuri sends Jungwon a smile, "thank you so much for coming today."

      "It was the least I could do," Jungwon warmly smiles back, his dimples showing.

      Yuri doesn't know why she blushes, so she looks away and at her macbook in front of her, "alright, so, I was looking at how to write and produce songs. We have two options; you can record covers or we could try and write a song. I don't know which one to do, what do you want to do?"

      "You're very different over texts," Jungwon observes, "like, you're bolder over text but in real life you're more reserved."

      Yuri rolls her eyes, "that didn't answer my question. But, thank you for pointing out the obvious; I hate social interaction."

      Jungwon shrugs, "sorry, you puzzle me, that's all."

      "So? What do you want to do?" Yuri ignoes Jungwon's attempts at a friendly conversation. She just wants to focus on their business proposal right now, and then they can become friends after.

      "We should do covers, but we can try and write a song if you want too, I don't mind."

      "Great, we're both indecisive," moans Yuri, massgaging her temples as she stares at her macbook in front of her, "ugh let's just do covers, they're more easier. Now, onto recording them, how do we do that?"