[027] ━━ yuri goes to the movies with jungwon

real life, instagram

IT was a warm night as Yuri stands outside the movie theatre with Ji-Woo and Seo-Jun

IT was a warm night as Yuri stands outside the movie theatre with Ji-Woo and Seo-Jun. They were waiting on Jungwon who told Yuri he was going to be late because of something ENHYPEN related. Yuri didn't mind. But her heart certainly did. Seo-Jun's and Ji-Woo's words kept circling her brain. Yuri was now wondering why she was the one trying to repair their friendship. Did Yuri ever really mean anything to Jungwon?

      Ji-Woo and Seo-Jun are shoving each other on the sidewalk and if Yuri wasn't too distracted by the thought of Jungwon, she could pull them apart and tell them to act their age. Jungwon was definitely taking his sweet time to arrive, but Yuri was fine with that. It gave her more time to reflect on. . . Whatever they were. When Jungwon walked into the cafe, Yuri was expecting him to fight for her, but, apparently they were expecting two different things. Yuri doesn't know whether she should feel disappointed with herself, or Jungwon.

      Finally, she sees Jungwon and it's like she in the cafe once more, her fate depending on what's said during these moments and what actions they each portray. Doubt swims in her stomach, trying to find a place to anchor itself to. Their eyes meet and Jungwon's smile grows wider, he waves his hand through the air and warmth sweeps Yuri off her feet. She feels like she's floating, unable to anchor herself to the ground, unable to tell her heart to stop beating out of control.

      "Yuri!" Jungwon sounds breathless.

      "Hi Jungwon," Yuri says, glancing over at Ji-Woo and Seo-Jun who have stopepd shoving each other and are instead staring at Yuri and Seo-Jun with a knowing look on their faces. Yuri desperately looks at them for help, not knowing where to steer her conversation with Jungwon.

      "Jungwon! It's nice to finally meet you," Seo-Jun steps in to help Yuri, "finally, another boy I can interact with! Hanging out with Yuri and Ji-Woo twenty-four seven is making me lose my masculinity. I think you joined us at the perfect timing," Seo-Jun wraps his arm around Jungwon's shoulders and leads him into the movie theatre, Yuri and Ji-Woo trailing behind.

      "So," Ji-Woo looks at Yuri pointedly, "are you ever going to admit you love him?"

      Yuri blushes and whacks Ji-Woo, hissing, "he could hear you!"

      Ji-Woo rolls her eyes, "it'll be a good thing if he hears me. This cat and mouse game you're both playing is getting tiring. I think it's obvious he's using Do-Yun to make you jealous," Ji-Woo falters and frowns, "he doesn't know about what happened between you and Do-Yun, does he?"

      Yuri shakes her head, "no, and I don't know if I want to tell him."

      "I think you should," Ji-Woo tells Yuri seriously, "then you decide if you want to be in his life forever."