[036] ━━ yuri and jungwon go to the arcade

real life

THE sun sat high in the sky as Yuri began her journey over to the ENHYPEN dorm

THE sun sat high in the sky as Yuri began her journey over to the ENHYPEN dorm. Yuri remembers the first time she was heading to the ENHYPEN dorm, the entire way there, she felt butterflies in her stomach and worst-case scenarios were flying through her mind like a tornado which wrecks everything in it's path. She had begged the big guy in the sky to push Yuri into the path of an oncoming car so she didn't have to face Jungwon and his band members — but that never happened and Yuri ended up with a slight crush on Jungwon at the end of that day. Now, Yuri was eager to get over to the dorm, to greet her newfound friends and her boyfriend.

       Thankfully, this time, Yuri isn't hit by an oncoming car as she dashes across the street without looking. Now, she's standing outside the dorm, waiting for someone to open the door after knocking. Her palms aren't sweaty and instead, there's a massive grin covering her face as she rocks back and forth on her heels. The door finally opens and Yuri's smile is wider beneath the stare of Lee Heeseung. He's still taller than Yuri who is still five foot four.

       "Heeseung!" Yuri exclaims, throwing herself into his arms.

       Heeseung hugs Yuri warmly and leads her futher into their dorm, their voices mingling warmly. Though, reaching the living room, Yuri disappears from Heeseung and flies over to the one person she's missed the most — beneath Jungwon. Sunghoon lets out an "oof!" as he falls against the back of the couch as Yuri lies ontop of him after throwing herself at him. "You're so heavy," Sunghoon complains, his voice muffled by Yuri's hair.

      Yuri frowns and climbs off Sunghoon, whacking his shoulder. "We haven't seen each other for a week and that's the first thing you say to me? What the hell?"

      Sunghoon rolls his eyes, "you're so dramatic."

       "For a good reason, Hoonie," pouts Yuri, but still, she wraps herself back around Sunghoon who was holding his arms out, waiting for Yuri to fall back into his embrace. Yuri happily greets the other members lying on the couch after being given a days rest. Heeseung had resumed his Mario Kart race with Ni-ki who was shouting loudly, and Jake was eagerly cheering on the youngest while Sunoo squints at his phone, earphones in — Yuri's pretty sure he's watching a K-Drama. Jay was fast asleep on the end of the couch.

       "How's your summer break been so far?" Sunghoon asks Yuri, who had manuevered herself around on the couch, so her legs flopped over Sunghoon's lap.

       "The worst," complains Yuri, running a hand over her face. "Ji-Woo's on a fucking holiday which leaves me with Seo-Jun, and I hate going over to his house because all his parents ask about is Jungwon. Ha-Yoon's gone on holiday as well and Seo-Yun's working through most of the summer which leaves me all alone with my siblings which is absolute hell. I hate being the oldest, don't you agree, Hoonie?"