[005] ━━ hope u die btw xx

real life, instagram

YURI feels a headache coming

YURI feels a headache coming. She can't take it any longer — her house was a mess. Her father and step-mother were curled up together on the couch in the living room while her younger siblings make loud noise in their bedrooms. Her younger sister was chatting loudly to her friends, her two younger brothers were fighing over who got to play the guitar and piano. She wants them all to shut up.

      Then, the doorbell rings.

      "I'M OPENING IT!" Screeches Yuri's sister, her footsteps were heavy on the ground as Yuri swings open her bedroom door.

      "NO!" Screams Yuri, chasing after her sister.

      "I WANT TO OPEN IT!" Her two younger brothers yell in unison, hot on Yuri's trail.

      "SLOW DOWN AND STOP RUNNING!" Yuri's father yells, his feet also heavy on the ground behind Yuri. Her step-mother was the only sane one, her footsteps light on the ground as she walks behind the family scrambling for the door, sipping on her wine.

      Yuri's sister reaches the door first, but Yuri shoves her hard against the wall next to them and fumbles with the door, fending off her siblings. She finally gets the door open and swings it open, hitting on of her brothers in the process. "Shit, sorry!" Yuri squeaks, ruffling the head closest to her, her eyes focused upon a wide-eyed Yang Jungwon.

       "Uh, hey Jungwon, sorry, this is my family," Yuri's blushing once more.

      Jungwon gives Yuri's family his dimpled smile before bowing as he introduces himself. After all the introductions, Yuri drags Jungwon into her room, ignoring her father's yell for her to leave open the bedroom door — she slams it loudly behind her. Her back was pressed against the door and her chest heaves dramatically as Jungwon surveys his surroundings.

       "Sorry about them," Yuri says, "they're all stupid. I don't see why they wanted to meet you, you're not all that interesting. Just another teenager like I am. Raging hormones and such."

       For some reason, Jungwon grows awkward and fumbles around for his bag, "uh, yeah," he clears his throat, "like any other teenager."

      Moving away from the door, Yuri grabs her things from her bed and lies down on her stomach, her legs swinging in the air, "join me, Jungwon."

      Jungwon sits across from Yuri pulling his things from his bag. Yuri watches him silently. The silence doesn't last for long because Yuri's younger brother's yelling grows louder which makes Yuri's sister yell at them from a different room. Yuri groans and hides her head in her face. She was so embarrassed. Like, super embarrassed.