|Ice cream Ch 3|

"Think twice before you mess with us

"Think twice before you mess with us." Said Dia challenging Myra who stomped her feet and left when she saw Adhiraj sitting all unbothered.

Daniel, Jenny and Sid were completely shocked as they looked wide eyed at the scene that happened in front of them. Anvi massaged her forehead as she didn't wanted this to happen.

" Dia, how may times do have I asked you to control your temper but you never listen to me. She was talking to me. Why did you threw wine on her face?" Said Anvika more like whisper yelled.

" Why can't you just - ahh forget it?" Said Dia annoyed.

Anvika was surprised because of how calmly Adhiraj sat there savoring the sweet dish. Wasn't Myra his girlfriend or something? He didn't seemed to be shocked. The newspapers and tabloids described him as a cold, ruthless billionaire. She never saw someone like this in her whole life.

" The dinner turned out to be a mess." Said Jenny.

" Yes, it indeed was but the show was worth it." Said Daniel with a smirk earning a slap on his shoulder by Jenny.

He looked at her making a face that said it's a matter of fact which made her smile a bit.

"Tigress, now we should leave before you throw something else or better chase Myra to hell." Said Siddharth laughing.

Everyone present there laughed except Adhiraj who sat there with a small smile which didn't went unnoticed by Anvika who unknowingly wished that this genuine smile always stays with him instead of that smirk.

He caught her looking at him to which she quickly looked away.

"Why leave? We have ordered and just because of one person we shouldn't ruin our special time."

Everyone snapped at the voice that came.

" Has sun risen from south or am I dreaming? Someone pinch me please. The workaholic Adhiraj Agnihotri wants to have dinner with friends that too special." Said Siddharth as he pretended to looked shocked but more than that he was amused.

Dia pinched him hard as he winced in pain holding his shoulder while everyone sat down laughing.

Anvika thought he isn't that bad maybe.

" So, Anvi tell us more about you. We know Dia for like an year now but you never met us." Said Jenny.

Anvika smiled before answering.

" Working at the museum isn't easy especially when you have to tolerate such short tempered person." Pointing at Dia.

" Add crazy also Anvi." Said Siddharth as he took a morsel from his plate.

Dia just glared at him in return.

" Yeah, I agree." Anvika smiled.

" I was also busy with the excavation sites as well." Said Anvika