TRAILER!!!

PLEASE READ BEFORE WATCHING!!!

Hey, ,missed me?
Well I did miss all of you.
I know I am a bit late for the chapter update but I have a valid reason for that which is

*drum rolls*

OFFICIAL TRAILER OF SERENITY MEETS CHAOS: DUOLOGY!!!

*Hush* I finally made it. Please don't judge me and forgive me if their would be mistakes because this is  my first time officialy editing a video. I have tried my best to do justice to it.

The actors who appear in the trailer are not the ones who portray Anvika and Adhiraj. You are feel free to think about whom you want to play the leads. For the emotions to be carved out perfectly I have used  clips of famous actors.

I have told you earlier as well that Serenity Meets Chaos will end soon to have a new beginning in Unleash The Chaos.

5 more chapters to go before Adhvika's (Anvika and Adhiraj ship name) journey to continue in the second part Unleash The Chaos. The cover has already been revealed.

The trailer will showcase the journey we have been through together *emotional author* and a glimpse of the upcoming storyline so be prepared. Here it is, dedicated to all my lovely readers. Thank you so much for showering your love and support to Serenity Meets Chaos.

It is on my YouTube Channel as well, The name is Sparkling Secrets
https://youtu.be/7A49cPZYoM8 The link.
Show your support
Like and subscribe if you want.

Do vote and Comment!!!