| Together Ch 40|

🎶Tu Mera Hogaya Hai

Author's P.O.V

Hearing this from Anvika his heart broke into million pieces.
He turned around to face her and met with her tear stricken face.

She stepped closer and spoke.

"You lied to me, came over here and made such big promises that you will become the best person for me. You just need a chance to prove how much you love me but look at you leaving. Were all those promises hollow words? Didn't they met anything to you?" She cried looking at him.
He just stood there listening to her.

"Now when I am deeply in love with you and came here wearing the red saree you gave me. You are leaving me here all alone. You lied I shouldn't have trusted you at the first place. Is Myra that important? You are believing her words but not me whom you claim to love more than your life." She held his collar and accused him.

She pushed his tall figure but he didn't stumbled much.

"Go, get out. Leave I won't talk to you ever and show you my face. I will go far away from you."

Listening to this he pulled her close to him. There wasn't any distance left as he pressed their bodies together and encircled his hands around her bare waist tugging her more into him. His breath fell on her face making her shiver.

"If you love me and want to be mine then listen it clearly Anvika. Once, you enter in my life willingly I will never let you go, no matter what. You have to be by my side always. I will have you all for myself because I am selfish and this is the last chance I am giving you if you want to walk out. Are you still ready to be a part of my dark world?" He asked looking intently at her with dominance.

"Your world isn't dark Adhiraj. It is full of light, you have just closed your eyes not wanting to embrace it and I promise I will never leave you and you also get it clear than once you become mine I won't let you go either." She said with same determination but her voice turned out to be cute.