|The Phone Call Ch 31|

🎶Mera Intkaam Dekhegi

Flashback PART ONE.

Author's P.O.V

They were about to kiss when suddenly Anvika's phone rang. She snapped out of her reverie and saw her phone buzzing. Adhiraj was disappointed but decided to remain silent. Anvika felt flustered and the situation was quite awkward.

"I-i will j-just c-come." She stuttered and sprinted out to take the call without checking the caller ID even if it was a spam she won't care about it atleast she could avoid him for the time being. Her cheeks were crimson while heart thumped in her ribcage.

Anvika came out in the lobby and breathed out. She heaved a sigh of relief. Her phone didn't stop blaring so she looked at it. The name of the person flashing on her phone screen made her smile widely. She immediately slid her finger towards the green side.

"What took you so long, Head? Were you busy digging out Pharohs somewhere?" The caller said breaking into mirth.

She laughed and replied," No,Mr. Rishu I was-

( If you don't remember then Anvika was talking with Rishu when Adhiraj saw her for the first time in Ch 5 His side.)

Wait I can't tell him what happened few minutes ago. She thought to herself. Their undone kiss played in her mind making her blush.

"Don't tell me you were with some guy." Rishabh said with excitement.

"I-ummm..." Anvika wasn't able to form words.

"Oh, God! ARE YOU FOR REAL? FINALLY, YOU ARE DATING SOMEONE."He shouted.

"Rishu, calm down. Will you?" She said keeping her phone away to protect her precious ears from this buffoon.

"Stop, howling and listen to me." She said seriously and he obliged.

"Listen, I can't tell anything right now. Just there is someone." She said carefully so that her voice won't be heard by anyone else other than Rishabh.

"How mean, I am your childhood friend?" He said in a low voice trying to sound hurt.

"Rishu..." She called out.

"Oh, stop teasing her. Idiot, you don't sound like someone to sympathize with. Give me the phone." Anvika heard someone scolding him from the other side.

"Aru." Squealed Anvika in delight.

"Hi, Anvi, where were you we couldn't even talk properly these days?" She complained.

"I am sorry Aru." She said genuinely feeling apologetic for not sparing time for her childhood best friends. Those who were always with her no matter what. Her Rishu and Aru.