|Invitation Ch 10|

It was time to leave as Jenny went to sleep and the girls were supposed to head back while the guys too had to take care of their work

Daniel was about to say something but Dia interrupted.

" Dare you say thank you or apologize. We already made ourselves clear."

" Take care of yourself too Daniel. You are taking care of her and the gallery as well." Said Anvika

He just smiled at them.

"Bro, you didn't thanked us even for once." Sid said

" Oh, please you two stood over there like statues. Unaware of what to do just binded your hands together. It would have been better if I didn't called you too." Daniel said back.

" That hurts." Sid faked hurt by keeping his hands on his heart.

Dia soon received a call and excused herself.
They stood there as she came back hurriedly.

" Anvi, the papers have arrived your sign is required. We need to leave  asap." Said Dia seriously.

Soon Anvika's face expression changed and she nodded.

They were about to leave when Anvika noticed Siddharth's longing eyes on Dia she said with a small smile," Stay here. I will bring the car."

"But-

She cut Dia off and just nodded her head in assurance.

She went to get the car while Sid hugged Dia. They smiled at her for understanding. Adhiraj too wanted to spend time with her but the work is important. He decided to spend time with her once everything gets sorted.

Dia's phone buzzed again.

"Yes, don't let them out until Anvika arrives,Ms. Jefferson without permission it can't be decided. " Said Dia in authoritative tone.

The line went dead as she turned to look at the guys who stood there confused.

"Her signature holds quite importance isn't it Dia?" Asked Adhiraj .

"Yeah, she is-

Before she could complete Anvika brought the car. She came out and gave a beautiful royal blue card laced with golden borders to Daniel along with a bouquet of white and pink roses.

"Do come at the exihibition, Huddleston gallery owners are warmly welcomed at the Royal Jade Museum." Said Anvika in a professional tone.

Daniel took it and shook hands with her with a smile.

"Your invitations will be sent to your workplace, do come." Said Anvika to Adhiraj and Siddharth.

"Why can't we get such special treatment?" Complained Siddharth.

" First we didn't knew you guys were here and Second both of you for being the youngest successful business tycoons were already invited cordially by our vice president Ms.Jefferson cause she sent the invitations at your office." Replied Dia in a matter of fact tone.

"Huddleston art gallery works in preserving historic paintings as well and has started working with Royal Jade since last month. Therefore, we got this." Daniel said smirking at the other two.

This time Anvika's phone rang.

"Ms. Jefferson." Said Anvika looking at Dia.

"We better hurry." Said Dia and both of them left after bidding farewell.

They reached and again drowned themselves in work while same goes for Adhiraj, Siddharth and Daniel.

Daniel was working from home and his work doubled looking after his preganant wife and the gallery but he didn't complain. He has great friends and a supportive wife who would be there for him so no problem and moreover Jenny too worked whenever she felt at ease.

Rest of the day went in blurr for Anvika as she worked hard all day long.

Streching in her chair she looked at the wall clock that struck 12 am. She signed all those permission papers and looked at all the preparations.

She got up and looked outside through the large glass window panes which gave a magnificent view of the London's night sky.
Everything is prepared, its time she thought. Her heart accelerated just thinking about tomorrow. She felt anxious amd happy at the same time.

Soon, it was time to head home. She drove back and reached. Took a long relaxing shower and slept with her heart still beating fast in her chest for what awaits her tomorrow.

***********
Do you know what is making our Anvi anxious?
Hmmm 🤔.
Stay tuned.
Please vote and comment.