|Don't Leave Me Ch 30|

🎶 Wajah tum ho

🎶 Wajah tum ho

noone_so_special

@aishhhh1

This chapter is dedicated to my loyal lovely readers. Thank you for always voting and waiting for my chapters. But both of you don't comment as well so please do that.👍😄

Author's P.O.V

Anvika shivered as Adhiraj's terrifying gaze raked her. She couldn't think straight, his calm yet stern composure was something she hated and just wanted to run away from him. But he won't budge.

"I am asking you something Anvika. For the last time I will ask again. Don't test my patience because I hate repeating myself.
What. Did. You. Call. Me. Back. There?" He asked her word by word clearly.

The warning in his tone was vivid. His face gave the look "try to defy me and I will unleash chaos."

She didn't utter a single word. Her mouth opened and closed but words couldn't be formed.

He closed his eyes trying to control his flaming temper.
Keyword, trying but it didn't help much.

He reduced the distance between them by pressing himself more into her. Her hands failed miserably in maintaining distance between them.

She was caged between him and his hands on the either side of her head. He suddenly punched the door causing her to flinch and gasp in shock. Her eyes were flooded with sheen layers of tears.

She has never seen him like this. It was beyond her imagination to see her Adhiraj being so aggressive and violent.

"Adh- Adhiraj....I-...I" She was trying to calm him but words died down her throat when his gaze hardened.

" SPEAK UP, DAMN IT. WHAT DID YOU REFER TO ME AS? ANVIKA." He hollered at her. This was the limit as she burst into to tears. This was always his weakness but his anger took over him and it didn't seem to help.

"Ra- Raj" she stuttered.

"Why?" He asked again in low voice.

"It just slipped. You were beating him so badly I couldn't think of anything else." She completed getting hold of her emotions.

He remained silent looking at her face.

"I know you hate it when someone else calls you Raj other than Dadu. I am sorry Adhiraj I won't do it again."

Listening to her last words. Anger rose in him again, why won't she call him that.

"Of, course." He scoffed at her.

She looked at him as he mocked her.

"Why would you call me that? You have your so called lover with you. You know what Anvika Dixit you are just a fuc**** liar. You make promises to people and then break them. You pretend to be the nicest person in front of everyone and then play with their emotions. You are just like any other cunning woman out there." He spat at her with a sly smirk.