|In Greece Ch 35|

~2:45 am~  Athens, Greece

Athens International Airport

Author's P.O.V

Athens is the capital of Greece. It was also at the heart of Ancient Greece, a powerful civilization and empire. The city is still dominated by 5th-century BC landmarks, including the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings like the colonnaded Parthenon temple. The Acropolis Museum, along with the National Archaeological Museum, preserves sculptures, vases, jewelry and more from Ancient Greece.

Anvika and Dia came out of the airport and met with the view of Athens, Capital of Greece.They sighed in relief and stretched a bit because of the tiring flight of 3hrs 35 mins. Thanks to the seats of Business class in British Airways, they were able to sleep properly. The flight attendant came to wake them up when they were about to land. Dia whined like a baby while Anvika handled her somehow. Who would believe that she is an authoritative person at such a high post.

There was a guy in driver's uniform who held a placard with their    Surnames, Ms. Dexit and Ms. Sahno.

"The heck, I am Sahni not Sahno and you are Dixit not Dexit." Dia was agitated when she saw the placard with her surname spelled wrong.

She was already irritated because of lack of sleep and weariness and then this.

"First in London and now here. These foreigners uhhh...." Dia stomped her feet on the ground. Anvika shook her head while adjusting her duffel bag on her shoulder and held Dia's hand dragging her towards the driver who stood their with Black ceramic Range Rover to drop them at the hotel booked by Ms. Jefferson.

"I will sue them. Seriously, Anvi I am already angry on that official of the Greek Museum. I swear, how can't they spell  our names properly. They only had to write it with a big damn bold black marker but they can't even do that properly." Dia continued her grumbling while being dragged by Anvika who held her from one hand and Dia's trolley bag from the other because she was currently so busy cursing them that she wasn't even aware of take care of her luggage.

When they reached near the car the driver whose name was sewn on his uniform, Hector opened the door for them. He looked younger then them, clean shaved, lean body and a bit nervous as if it was his first time to escort VIP guests which really was.

Anvika handed him the luggage and he went to keep it in the car's trunk. She guided Dia to sit inside who was about to but turned around and spoke," Is it the conspiracy of those officials? They think they can degrade us by such petty tactics. I will show them." Dia completed with a villainous smirk twitching her lips and fisted hands. Anvika shook her head at her weird behavior and gave her a stink eye.

Hector who came after putting the luggage who was already nervous got horrified at Dia's dangerous face expression. He shuddered while Anvika noticed him and abruptly turned towards Dia to stop her nonsensical antics.