|No other way Ch 65| The new beginning....

🎵 Arcade

🎵 Arcade

Author's P.O.V

Back to the day of Jenny's accident......

Anvika asked Travis to drive them to Rutherford Mansion from Kiara's school. Reaching there she handed over Kiara to a confused Clarissa who repeatedly asked her what's wrong but she kept her mouth shut.

"I will be back." Saying this she nodded at Eric sending a furtive message to take care of them.

She hurried back to the hospital and discreetly went inside Jenny's room when no one noticed. She was crying at her state. Tubes were connected to her body, the sound of heart rate monitoring machine was scary to her ears, a white bandage was wrapped around Jenny's head. She felt guilty and accused herself for her condition.

"I am really sorry, Jen. I am so sorry it's all my fault." Anvika blamed herself crying hysterically.

"Jen, I know you can't hear me right now but I want you to listen to me, I need someone whom I can tell all of what I am going to do." Anvika sat beside her and held her hands. She sobbed uncontrollably and tried to breath in so that she could speak further.

"I need to make all of you hate me. I am sorry, I swear I don't mean it but I have no other way left. He is coming back and will try to harm you all, I can't afford that, never. The person whom I am talking about is an ugly part of our past specifically Clarissa's and he is coming for her and my Champion." Anvika's voice gave out the hatred and sheer fear she felt of losing Kiara and Clarissa.

"You won't find me next to you, when you will wake up, I apologize I know I promised to design your baby's room and plan your baby shower." She chuckled remembering how fascinated Jenny was when she saw Kiara's room designed by Anvika and demanded to have one for her child as well.

"You were so excited," She bit her bottom lip to control the sobs." I need to save my Champion, I promised her mother and moreover Kiara considers me her Fairy Godmother. I know I am neither God nor a fairy but I do have the love of a mother for her and I need to do this. Trust me making you all hate me is the toughest thing that I will do and the consequences will be painful but I have no option rather then this otherwise if he hurts you all I will die with guilt. I hope my Raj would be able to take this in." She cried hard thinking of Adhiraj.