|To the Carnival Ch 56|

My dear readers, before you start reading your author has something to say so please read it because it is related to the story!

Here's the thing I said that I will end this book after 5 more chapters but I won't do that. *please don't kill me*

I hope you all know that Serenity Meets Chaos will have a sequeal named Unleash The Chaos where Anvika and Adhiraj's story will continue. I have been saying this since long. I hope you all know this. The cover has already been revealed here only. Check it out!!!

Big Revelation: This story will end at a cliffhanger so that the rest of the plot can continue from Unleash The Chaos.

Understood.

Now back to the chapters extension. The story will be extended a few more chapters instead 5 maybe 8 or 9 not more then that. I assure you of the thing. Ok.

I am extending it cause I have gotten a few more ideas to give Serenity Meets Chaos a clean wrap.

Happy Reading!!!

Author's P.O.V

Anvika nudged Kiara to go forward but she immediately denied and hid behind the sofa along with her.

"You go first." She said to Anvika.

"No, are you trying to get me killed?" Anvika defied in horror.

"She is your mother you should be there." Anvika said as a matter of a fact to the little bundle of joy sitting beside her wearing a fluffy bear onesie.

"No!" She exclaimed more like shouted when Anvika clamped her tiny mouth lightly and shushed her keeping finger on her lips

Apparently, both of them are hiding from a grumbling Clarissa who seems to be raging stomping from one place to another muttering to herself in pure annoyance. Whenever someone irritates her to the core she behaves like this. Not to become the victim of her scoldings both the girls are hiding from her timely peeking only to find her stumbling or hurting herself and the mumbling incoherent words through gritted teeth.