|The Date Ch 54|

So, here's the thing. I have noticed that many readers have  added this book to their reading lists but aren't voting and  as the reading lists names suggest they liked the book.

Vote guys come on. Here, I am trying to write and working hard so please vote. You just have to click a star button at the bottom left corner. THAT'S IT!!!

Nothing big. Free of cost then why not.

Enjoy the update and even though I say it at the end but today I will say it at the beginning

Do vote and comment!!!

Author'sP.O.V

"So, your punishment needs to be doubled after what I have witnessed at the mall Ms. Dixit or should I say soon to be Mrs. Agnihotri." He spoke with a smirk adorning his gorgeous features as he sat on the leather chair in front of the bed like a king just the way his name suggests.

She was now scared for the outcome. It would be better to put it as a nervous wreck. She didn't knew what punishment he was talking about as her thoughts ran wild about all the possible consequences. She immediately scolded herself for the inappropriate things that clouded her brain.

How the heck am I  here? I  was in the boutique swearing that I  won't come back to shop with those shopping fanatics. Feeling drowsy and....

"I brought you here." Adhiraj answered her unasked question.

"Wait did I-

"Yes, you were thinking out loud." He said to her making her feel  embarrassed.

"Did you-

"Yes, I carried you all the way out to my car." He told her with a smirk and mischief gleaming in his eyes.

"So, it means-

"Yes, everyone saw us. Basically me carrying you out." He emphasized on each and every word again completing for her.

If a flood comes right now and sways everything away she won't mind it at least she would be away from him.

Way to much to embrass yourself Anvi. Great. She mentally scolded herself or that's what she thought.

"You looked cute though. There wasn't anything embarrassing about being carried in the arms of your fiance. No need to be hard on yourself." He voiced out tracing his forehead and chin with his calloused fingers while she hid her face with her hands.

"Raj, Listen I...." Her words were left stuck in her throat as her heart palpitated to soaring heights. He was suddenly sitting too close to her.

How? Is he a vampire? She thought.
Shut up Anvi. She chided herself for her idiocy and decided to focus on  the present scenario which was that a gorgeous man which had been carved out by God himself was sitting right in front of her with mischief lingering in his sea blue orbs as his expression gave nothing but a handsome devilish look.