|His Anger Ch 15|

Playlist for better experience

Playlist for better experience. Enjoy 😉

It's been a week since the exihibition. Everyone returned to their normal routine. They met each other whenever possible and Jenny grew more moody but Daniel was able to pacify her now.

Adhiraj's cabin

Adhiraj got busy with a new deal and was not able to talk much with Anvika

Adhiraj got busy with a new deal and was not able to talk much with Anvika. He missed her terribly.
Her soft giggles,scrunched nose making her look cute,
beaming face while eating and her sweet voice. He craved for her yet couldn't do anything.

The deal was with Ataman enterprises, one of the most famous name in the business world. The owner was impressed by Adhiraj's skills and how he is a billionaire at the age of 26. He couldn't miss this opportunity to expand his empire further.

"Sir, we have a problem." Said Mac, my personal assistant.

Adhiraj snapped out of his reverie and looked at Mac with a stern face.

"What?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

Mac came in and showed him a footage which made his blood boil.

"Call him in." He said with gritted teeth.

"Sir, you called me." Came a voice.

" Yes, Caleb I did." Said Adhiraj who swivled his chair around and looked at him.

"Sir, is there anything important regarding the Ataman project?" Said Caleb.

"Yes, sit here." Adhiraj gestured him to sit while he got up and went towards him leaning across his desk and spinning paper weight with his calloused long fingers.

"Caleb as you have been working for Agnihotri Group of Co since long and my grandfather trusted you so much. I think you should know that someone is leaking information about the project to our rivals." Said Adhiraj as his nerves on the forehead were popping out and Caleb broke into cold sweat.

"Si-r, I-i didn't-, Caleb couldn't form words.

"Why are you stuttering Caleb? Are you the one?" Asked Adhiraj