|Secrets Ch 58|

Hi, people I am so happy and the reason is that you guys are addressing Kiara as Champion as if you all are connected to the characters. Thank you so much. Love you all.

 Love you all

Author's P.O.V

"Hmm, just Hazel." Anvika queried as they sat. She on her swivel chair while Hazel across her desk.

"Ye-Yes." She stuttered out.

Maybe she isn't comfortable to tell her surname. Anvika thought and decided to reduce her tense demeanor.

Noticing Anvika's gaze on her shifted in her place.

"No need to worry. Be calm, after all we are from the same college. You are a fresher if I am guessing right." Anvika said smiling while crossing her arms across her chest.

"Yes, mam. I know about you. You were the prodigy, founder of The Czars Lost Prince painting, writer of two famous Russian history journals, you found the heritage of the South Indian dynasty, mostly jewelries, statues and a throne made of gold as well. You specialize in Roman and Indian historical chambers and this year the Ruins of the Past Museum was acquired by the Royal Jade because of you and the President. She too is awesome-

Hazel stopped abruptly realizing that she has been speaking non stop while Anvika was just grinning at her.

"Looks like I and Dia have a fan." Anvika said.

"I am sorry for ranting-" She said and slapped her lips.

"Oh, don't do that." Anvika chided playfully as she sat straight.

"So, the interview?" Hazel questioned.

"Let's begin." Anvika nodded her head, smile wasn't leaving her face anytime soon.

They decided to venture around the museum so that Hazel can know about their recent achievements and ongoing projects.

Anvika was amazed at how Hazel was aware even about the rarest artifacts as well. She was keenly speaking about it as her eyes shone with sheer excitement.

After one and a half hour they were done.

"Thank you so much, Head." Hazel said with a grin satisfied with her work. Her report will surely be one of the amazing this year. After all, she was personally able to meet the Head of the Royal Jade.

"Let's have cake." Anvika said taking Hazel by surprise.

"Bu-but I ho-how.." She was not able to complete as Anvika held her hand.

"Oh come on, nothing is better then a slice of Claire's special chocolate truffle after a tiring day." Saying this Anvika dragged her to the cafeteria.

"There you go. Enjoy your meal." Claire served them their orders with hot cocoa.

"Now, let's dig in." Anvika said as she clapped her hands and devoured the dessert. She raised her eyebrows noticing Hazel's shocked expression.