|Dosa Ch 14|

Author's P

Author's P.O.V

"You wait right over there Anvika Dixit" Shouted Siddharth as he ran behind her.

Anvika on the other hand was scampering away from him and her legs helped.

"Clarrisa, who told you to open the door. My Sunday morning is ruined." Said Anvika accusing Clarissa who stood there looking at the grown up adults behaving like kids running across the living room.

Anvika and Sid were now on the other ends of the couch. Anvi tried to escape while Siddharth blocked her way.

"You are trapped. Now, why did you lie and didn't tell us that you are the Head?" Said Siddharth trying to catch her.

Jenny, Daniel, Dia and Siddharth came to Anvika's house in the morning to seek their answers regarding yesterday's revelation which they couldn't after the grand dinner as she quietly left with Kiara and Clarissa.

She was fast asleep when they barged in her house and literally pushed her off the bed and now here they are.

Jenny sat there drinking orange juice while Dia and Daniel were laughing out of their wits.

"I didn't hid anything. You are a Dumbo who didn't knew. We have known each other since an year still you are unaware. This drama queen didn't informed you too." Anvika said as a matter of fact and threw cushions on his face.

Suddenly Adhiraj entered looking as handsome as ever in his casual outfit as Daniel informed him about their whereabouts and he was more than happy to join them especially Anvika.

Anvika saw him and went in his direction. She hid behind his broad muscular figure keeping her hands on his shoulders he froze at the contact.

" Don't move." She commanded and he readily agreed.

"Adhiraj get aside, I won't leave her." Siddharth said and tried to hold her while Adhiraj dodged and saved her.

"Back off, Sid." He said smirking at him.

"Oh, don't save her why didn't she told us she is the Head."

"Is that so? Then you can take her." Adhiraj said and moved aside.

"ADHIRAJ" said Anvika in disbelief and ran from there she climbed on the sofa with cushion in one hand.

Adhiraj laughed looking at Anvika who was so bold and authoritative yesterday is behaving like a kid right now in her cute night suit and curly hair.