|The Ruins of Past Museum Ch 36|

Playlist :- tu har lamha🎵                   Or                    Closer by chainsmokers

                   Or
                    Closer by chainsmokers.🎵

~10:00 am, The Ruins of Past Museum, Athens,Greece~

Author's P.O.V

Anvika and Dia came out of the black Range Rover wearing their shades as Hector opened the door for them.

"Thank you Hector." Dia said with a small smile to which he smiled back awkwardly remembering her yesterday's drama making Anvika chuckle.

Dia looked at them weirdly but then Anvika stopped and asked her to move inside.

There stood in front of them glorious place whose image got tainted because of those corrupt officials whom our girls will be taking care off showing them there place.

They strutted inside and the employees bowed before them showing gratitude and respect.

"Welcome, Head and President of the Royal Jade. We are immensely grateful for your presence." Said the employee dressed in grey shirt, black pant and coat with silver lining on the collar and cuffs, his name was engraved on the shining nameplate which spelled, Arthur. He handed them bouquets of the most popular flower in Greece Hyacinth. The smell was sweet and they resembled shape of small bulbs.

 The smell was sweet and they resembled shape of small bulbs

They thanked him and he responded with a charming smile. He had blue eyes which reminded Anvika of her Adhiraj. She didn't even called him once. In the morning, there were 110 missed calls and 70 messages from him but she didn't even replied to one. Neither did she called him.

She felt a shudder whenever she remembered his rage filled  eyes, his beastly aura when he was beating the shit out of that John. The way he claimed her shook her to core. When he hovered over her and said he wanted to mark her his , he wasn't the Adhiraj she knew. The one with whom she is familiar with is calm, cute and childish at times. His sweet caring nature made her fall for him hard.

What if I am just his obsession? This thought revolved in her mind every now and then. The madness that swirled in his blue orbs warned her in the back of her head but his sincerity when he confessed to her was something she couldn't deny.