Chapter 1: Birthday

Y/N Pov:
Today is my birthday. My mom is coming over at 9 am. So I stood up at 8 o'clock and took a shower. I decided to wear a dress. I went down in the kitchen and made the table ready to eat some breakfast when mom is there. Our last breakfast together was a while ago, so I hope she didn't eat something.

It is 9 am now and my mom rang the doorbell. I opened her the door and she hugged me. She wished a happy birthday and then we went to the living room. My Mom had two boxes and she gave them too me. Meanwhile sugar (the dog) played on the couch and was ready to sleep again.
I opened the first box and it was a birthday cake.
„It looks so delicious mom. Do you want to eat a piece? I didn't have breakfast yet.", I asked her.
„I would eat a piece, honey. Thank you.", she answered.
„You don't have to thank me. I should thank you, you bought the cake.", I told her, „let's go in the kitchen."
So we went to the kitchen and ate a piece cake together. We talked a while and then she gave me the second box.
„You have to unpack the real present too.", she told me.
„You don't have to buy me a present mom. But thank you.", I answered her.

I opened it and it was the knew straykids album noeasy and a concert ticket for their upcoming tour.
„Omg, mom I love it. Thank you!", I told her and she smiled at me.
„I am glad you love it, but there is more."
„Mom you don't have to buy that much.", I said but then I found another album for my other favourite group (write a comment which album and from which band you would have wanted to get. I would be interested).
„I really love it. Mom thank you.", I thanked her.
We talked the whole day long before she had to go.

After she left I danced in the whole house BEcause (Dreamcatcher's BEcause) I was so happy that I am going on a straykids concert. I really love them. Even though the concert is in one month I am excited. I am going to see them in real live. My favourite Kpop group and I am going to meet them.