Chapter 15: Christmas movie

20th December:
It was almost Christmas.
Straykids and I were pretty busy. Straykids was busy with their Christmas album, Christmas EveL. The song came out November 29th and we watched it together when it was premiering. I was filming the movie wich is premiering tomorrow. The boys and I want to watch it together in the cinema. I am kinda happy the filming is done. It was fun but I needed to film like 6-9 hours a day because we were short on time.
JYP did make an announcement about me being the new actress. I even got a own YouTube channel. I already uploaded a behind the scenes video of the movie and 2 vlogs one about filming the movie one about my daily routine, it didn't show any Straykids members. Lately I also took singing lessons and I uploaded two song covers on my channel. One of Christmas Evel by Straykids and one of Twice Merry & Happy. For that cover I even met the Twice members and they were all so nice and kind. We also met a few times in the agency and I guess we are all friends. Nayeon and Momo even talked about me on there Vlive. I felt super honored.
After my christmas projekt PDnim even got a new role for me. In two dramen and I really like the storylines and everything. One drama is going to be released around August and one around january next year. That means I will be busy soon again. PDnim also offered me roles in upcoming music videos of JYP artists.

So for tomorrow I am now here trying on some dresses for the premiere. I already found my favourite:

(Jisoo Blackpink, 2018 SBS Gayo Daejun Red carpet)

This is what I will wear tomorrow. I am looking forward to the premiere tomorrow. There will be some people who are coming. I know that Twice wants to come of course Straykids will come too. And also some fans. I am excited.

Next Day:

I was nervous while getting my make up on. I am still nervous now that I am sitting in the van. I am almost there. Them I need to step out, walk on the red carpet, talk for a while, answer questions of the fans and watch the movie with the audience. Okay I can get it.
"We are there miss.", the driver said.
"Thank you.", I said before I stepped out after the door opened automatically. The lights were flashing, reporters took photos, one or two fans were screaming my name when I walked to the middle of the carpet and bowed. I stricked some poses and walked off the carpet when I saw the next van arrived revealing Straykids. They soon left the carpet too as Twice came. Felix stood next to me.
"Good job.", he whispered. I answered by giving him a short thankful look before looking away, not wanting to spread any rumors. As everyone was there, even Itzy came wich is very nice because I want to talk to them, the actors and me of the movie went on the carpet again to answer questions. Luckily there weren't much questions. So we soon went inside to watch the movie. After the movie was done we were walking back to our vans. My van wasn't there so I got paired up with Itzy. This is my lucky day. The girls and me started talking and we even exchanged numbers. They were so nice . As we came to the company we bid our goodbyes and I went to dress normal. I soon got a request from JYP to do a Vlive. I went into a room and did as he said. There were pretty much people watching wich was positive shocking me. After an hour I stopped.
I happily went back to Straykids dorm, yeah I am still living there and I love it. As I got in Straykids were supporting me by telling me how good I did in my first movie. But the best was when Felix and I where cuddling in his bed.
"I missed you so much.", I told him. It was true the last few weeks both of us were busy.
"I missed you too. But now we can cuddle as long as we want because we are both free tomorrow.", he said making me smile. I felt his warmth and I soon fell asleep.