Chapter 10: Soulmate

3rd person pov:
Y/N finally decided to go to JYP and so she did. She went yo the company building and searched the office till she found it.

She nocked at the door and she heard a 'come in' and so did she. She went in and bowed.
"Hello I am Y/N and I have some news about Felix.", Y/N said and JYP blankly looked at her, "So, on the Vlive last week of straykids you can clearly see that Felix is having at his left wrist.", she showed him a screenshot and he looked at it. After she got her phone she continued, "Something happened to Felix at the concert in Seoul, don't you think so too? Yesterday I saw Felix in a store and because of I am a fan of him I asked him for a selfie and so I got one. On the photo here you can clearly see his soulmate tattoo at his left wrist. And now look what I have on my left wrist too." Y/N showed JYP their selfie and her left wrist. He didn't said anything but Y/N saw that he didn't believe her.

"I think that Felix is my soulmate.", she said and it was the last thing before she blacked out.

Meanwhile in Straykids training room...
Straykids was having their dance practise as Felix suddenly stopped dancing. "She is here", he said. Everyone looked at him.
"My soulmate is here.", Felix said before he blacked out too.

Bang Chan pov:
"My soulmate is here", Felix said before he felt on the floor. He blacked out.
"You guys look after him, I will tell JYP.", with that I left the room.
I ran to JYPs office and when I stormed in the first thing that I saw was a girl lying on the couch.
"Excuse me but Felix just blacked out and he said his soulmate would be here.", I said.
"Oh that is crazy. This young girl was trying to tell me she is Felix's soulmate and when she clearly said that she thinks she is his soulmate she blacked out.", JYP answered.
I slowly went to the girl and I looked at her left wrist. "It is indeed the same tattoo that Felix is having.", I said.
"I think it is the best if you would carry her to your training room and you can look what they do if they wake up.", JYP said.
"Okay I will be going now", I said and carried the girl (bridge style).
I carried her all the way to our training room but for my luck she isn't weighting a lot.
I kicked the door open and six faces looked at me.
"Gyus calm down. This girl is having the same tattoo as Felix. She tried to tell JYP but the she just blacked out like Felix. So JYP said I sould carry her here and look if they are soulmates when they wake up.", I said.
They just nicked as answer. I laid her next to him on the sofa.

3rd person pov:
After a while while they laid next to each other they woke up.
They looked at each other and said: "Soulmate?" at the same time before they blacked out again...