Chapter 12: Promise

3rd person pov:
All members without Felix where in the livingroom.
„Where is Felix?", Seungmin asked.
„He is still sleeping", Chan answered.
„Where is his soulmate?", Han asked.
„Her name is Y/N. She is upstairs in Felix room because she is looking after Felix.", Lee know said. Everybody looked at him. „That means they are together in lixies room?", Jeongin (I.N) asked. Minho (Lee Know) nicked.
Jeongin walked to the stairs and went upstairs. He slowly pecked his head in Felix room. He took a short look before he closed the door. He tiptoed back in the livingroom.
„They are cuddling and sleeping. I think", he said.
„I am feeling single.", Han said.
„You are single.", Changbin said.

Felix pov:
I woke up and saw my beautiful soulmate. I slowly took my arms back and pecked her forhead. I wanted to stand up as she suddenly started talking: „Isn't it impolite to peck someone while sleeping?"
„I can peck you again since you are awake now.", I teasingly answered and pecked her cheeks.
„Hey stop! Instead of packing me can you please give me some clothes?", she asked. I stood up and threw a hoodie and a jogging pants of mine at her.
„Where is the bathroom?", she asked instead of thanking me.
„Next door on the left.", I answered her.
„Thank you", she said and pecked my cheek before going to the bathroom.
I touched my cheek and was speechless.

Y/N pov:
I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I looked at the mirror. I touched my cheek. Felix had pecked me there. The Lee Felix, the idol. Am I lucky that he is my soulmate. Actually I sould be happy but something in me wasn't. I got changed into the clothes he gave me.

I went back in his room and I saw he wasn't there. I went to the window and opened it. Cold air came in. I stared out of the window. I was so focused on starring out of the window that I didn't noticed that Felix came in and stood next to me.
„Are you done starring out of the window", he asked.
„YAH! You starled me. I was just waiting for you.", I answered.
We both went downstairs to the others and out day ended fast.

Felix and I were laying in the bed. I was still thinking abut the same thing as in the morning. Is he going to leave me like dad left my mom sometime?
„You aren't going to leave me, are you?", I asked him.
„I will never leave you. It is a promise.", he answered. I felt relieved but is it the truth?