Chapter 11: Kidnapped?

Y/N pov:
I woke up on a bed. How did I came here? Where am I? Ah! Why is there a boy sleeping next to me?! I looked around the room. I slowly stood up and walked towards the door. When I twisted the door knope the door suprisingly opened, so I wasn't kidnapped. I went downstairs and came to a livingroom. There was one person working on his laptop, he is looking familiar and since he didn't noticed me I sat on the couch and closed my eyes. I was overthinking what happened the last 10 minutes. Then I noticed it. The boy on the couch is Chan and the boy who laid next to me should be Felix. I opened my eyes and looked at Chan. Chan turned his head towards me, he must have been noticing that someone was starring at him.

„You are awake. I didn't noticed that you came down. Let me introduce myself I am Chan out of Straykids.", he said.
„Hi! I am Y/N. How did I came here?", I asked him.
„I carried you here because you kinda fainted and we couldn't let you ly in our dance practise room. Is perhaps Felix awake now?", he asked me.
„When I woke up it didn't looked like he was awake.", I answered him.
While I was talking with Chan, Lee know came down stairs.
„Hi!", was the one thing he said before laying down on the couch. „I think you should look after Felix."

I listened to what Lee Know said and went upstairs. I went into his room and sat on the edge of the bed. How can someone be so handsome while sleeping.
„Isn't it impolite to watch somebody while sleeping?", Felix said with a deep voice.
„Uhm, I-I didn't know you were awake.", I answered telling a bit embarrassed.
„It is okay soulmate.", he said in his normal voice, „I don't know your name do you mind if you would tell me ?"
I laid next to him in the bed before telling him my name: „ It is Y/N."
„Would you mind if you tell me something about you?", he asked.
„I am 19 years old. I was born one day after you on the 16 September. I love listening to kpop especially to straykids.", I told him.
„I only have my mom cause my dad run away after my mother told me she was pregnant."
He hugged me as comfort and I hugged him back.
We laid so for minutes and it was so comfortable that I fell asleep again.