Chapter 21: A bedside table can be very helpful

Felix pov:
It was late. I came back from the company and I went straight to our bedroom. I saw her sleeping already and I sneaked in. I saw a letter on my bedside table. I took it and started to read it. 

Dear Felix,
I want to thank you for being there for me all the time. I want to thank you for helping me on my journey to who I am now. I want you to know that you are an important part of it. I just want to tell you that I love you. I love you more than everything, you are so important to me. Without you I don't know who I would be now.
I want you to know that the rest of Straykids loves you to and you are so important to them. They love you. I understand that you strugle, I understand how you feel.
I love you,
Y/N

I felt tears streaming down my face. I felt much better but I started to feel different guilty. I feel guilty for not being there for her, for keeping every feelings, emotions for myself. I laid down and huged her. I know she was sleeping but I still decided to speak everything out.  
"I am sorry. Really sorry for not being there for you. I love you too.", I said before finally falling asleep.

Y/N pov:
I woke up felling him hugging me. I smiled. He has finally decided to be his fully self again. I am so lucky that I have him. That I have the boys they are just like family. I hope we can stay foreve like this.  
"I love you.", I whispered to him before I stood up. I went to search Chan and found him. I told him that I thought Felix read the letter and he is his normal self again. I started making eggs and toast. I wanted to surprise Felix with a breakfast in bed. I also made eggs for the rest because they were already awake. I then got a tray and put everything on it. I went upstairs and carefully opened the door.
"Felix, Honey, wake up.", I said and saw him turning around.
"Morning baby.", he said in his husky morning voice.
"I made breakfast for you.", I said and gave him the tray.
"Breakfast for me. How sweet.", he said. But soon started arguing with me. In the end we shared the eggs because he didn't want to eat alone. He is so sweet.  
"Baby, lets go on a date today", he said, pulling me out of my thoughts.
"I would love to!", I answered.
"But where are we going?", I asked.  
"Don't you worry. I will take care of everything.", he said. I kissed his cheek and started searching a sweet outfit. A skirt with an oversized hoodie on top.
"I am ready. Let me take the tray.", I said and took the tray. I went downstairs to let him get ready. I made the dishes and he came downstairs looking good as always.
"Lets go baby.", he said and took my hand. Short before we went out of the door Chan looked at me and mouthed the word date. And I nodded. He showed a thumb up. Felix opened the door and let me go first. When we started walking he took my hand. We started talking about these and that, till we came to a cafe. We both ordered a coffee and sat outside. We made some fotos of each other and selfies. We sat there gor a while and after we where done with our coffee we walked in the park. Hand in hand. We saw some people making fotos of us but we didn't care, we are already official. After hours of a funny and nice date we went back home. I uploaded some of the selfies and fotos on Instagram. We started watching movies together and fell asleep cuddeling.