Chapter 19: Love me or Hate me

I woke up. Felix was still sleeping. I guess he and the guys were awake long. I stood up. I want to meet JYP today. Overnight I got an Idea how to respond to the haters. I dressep up made my hair and went out of the house. I defided to walk to JYP. As I already saw the building I saw many people. I hurried to the door but someone hold me.
"Look here is the bitch! Felix is ours!", a fan of Felix said. She pulled my hair. I struggeld and got my hair out of her grip. I ran inside trying not to get caught by them again. Finally I am there. I knocked on the door and stepped in. I bowed before I sat down.
"Oh Y/N what are you doing here?", JYP asked.
"Some people hate me and felix together. I want to respond to them with uploading a song cover like I did on christmas. The song I want to sing is Love me or Hate me by Song Soowoo.", I explained.
"Yeah that is a good idea.", JYP answered.
"I would like to upload it as soon as possible.", I told him.
"You know where the practise room is. There may be already a teacher inside.", JYP told her. I bowed and went out. Singing room, I found it. There was someone singing. I knocked and went in. I saw Jeongyeon and Mina singing and looking into a camera.
"Hello.", I said and bowed.
"Hi. Are you looking fine? Wanna shortly join our Vlive?", Jeongyeon asked and Mina nodded.
"Only if it is fine and not too long because I have singing lesson.", I whispered. Mina nodded and patted the place next to her. I sat down. I bowed a little to the phone and said hi. We shortly talked and then I searched for an empty room with a teacher and next door I found one.
I went in and explained her my situation and we started training.
After hours of training we started recording it. It looked so good and the cover was also good so that I uploaded it on Youtube. I bid my goodbyes and hurried home. I came in and saw Straykids sitting drowsy on the couch. Felix held the note wich I wrote before I went to the company.
"Why didn't you wake me up?", Felix asked.
"You looked too cute sleeping.", I said and run away. He started chasing me. He ended up catching me and he gave me a kiss.