Chapter 5: What is wrong with having a soulmate?

Felix Pov
I woke up and I touched the rose on my wrist.
„Who are you? Who are you my soulmate?", I asked myself knowing that I wouldn't get an answer.
Half sleeping and sunken in my thoughts I sat on my bed as the door opened and Chan's head popped into my room. As he saw me sitting on my bed and looking at the rose he closed the door an sat on my bed.
„We are going to find her. But you have to stand up now it is already 2 pm and the others are about you.", he told me.
I snapped out of my thoughts and I answered him: „I am going to take a short shower and then I am coming, okay? We have to tell them about her then."
„Yeah we can tell them later. Wake up at first.", he said and went out of my room.
I looked at the rose and knew it wasn't going to be easy to find her. No other idol hat a fan as soulmate. I hope I will find her soon. I took a quick shower and dressed up.
I went downstairs in the livingroom and was greeted by all of the members on the big couch. I took a seat between Chanie hyung and Jeongin (I.N). I.N took my left hand in his as he saw the rose.
„Felix, what is this?", he asked. I looked at Chan and he understood the sign.
Felix met his soulmate while touching the hands of the stays.", he started to explain, „He touched a lot of hands so he doesn't know who is his soulmate. And if he found his soulmate what is the company going to do? We don't know that yet and we have to talk to JYP too."
The rest was a bit shocked but Changbin was the first who answered: „Then let us talk to JYP soon. Felix doesn't have to go alone. I will go with him."
„As I am the leader I am going with him too.", he said looking at me, „Let's go to talk to him today?"
The others wanted to go with me too but we decided it is the best that that only Chan and Changbin are going to come with me. We talked about how we should tell JYP and we soon found a good idea.

Time skip to the Company
The three of us stood infront of the door of JYP's office. I was so nervous. Chan knocked at the door and we heard a „Come in!" soon after it.
We walked in and greeted the boss of the company. We sat down on the couch and JYP started talking: „What is your problem boys?"
Now I was really nervous. But luckily Chan started talking before I said a word.
„So, at the concert yesterday Felix touched the hands of the stays like he is doing everyday. After touching the hands he felt his left wrist started to heat up. He had like 20 minutes later a rose tattoo on his left wrist wich means that he has met his soulmate while touching the hands of the stays. But there is a problem, he touched so many hands that there is like no way to find his soulmate. We hope you can help him because he is our friend and our member. We also want that he doesn't get kicked out of the company because he is our member if he get's kicked out we all are going to go with him. And also he didn't do anything wrong? What is the wrong with having a soulmate?"
It was silent none of us said a word. We just looked at JYP. Then he started talking:
„There is nothing wrong with having a soulmate. We just have to keep it as a secret. None of you is going to get a punishment or is going to be kicked out of the company. We have to find your soulmate and you have to keep her a secret at first. Please show me your wrist Felix."
I showed him the rose at my left wrist while JYP just looked at my wrist I was so nervous.
„Take a little break with your members Felix. Relax a bit and maybe go on vacation as 8. I will give you all two weeks off. We will find a solution to find her or maybe she is going to find you. You never know.", he said.
„Thank you Pdnim", we said and bowed.
We went back to our dorm and all of the members wer asking us how it went.
„We have two weeks off work. We can relax and we can go on vacation. JYP is going to find a solution.", I told them.
It was evening so we just ordered something to eat and we all went to sleep.