Chapter 4: Another Day

Next Morning
Y/N Pov
I woke up late today. I fell asleep direct after the concert but I had a bed sleep. What if my soulmate is a psychopath or what even is when Felix is my soulmate? The jealous stays are going to kill me. Or what if Felix wouldn't like me? But I don't think Felix is my soulmate. This would be too much luck.
Anyways!
I stood up and took a long bath. My breakfast wasn't really special. Just some cornflakes with a banana. I am going to watch Straykids Vlive wich they did yesterday because I was sleeping at this time.
I went in the livingroom and opened my laptop. After a short search I found the whole Vlive and I started watching it. Till I became worried about Felix. Felix looked at his hand and went out of sight and I heard a door opened and closed. Two times. Maybe Chan went looking for him. After a while they both didn't came back so Lee Know went looking for them. After 5 minutes Lee know and Chan returned to the lost squirrel Han. They told Han and the watchers that Felix wasn't feeling good and he is going to sleep. Then Han was going to look how Felix is doing because he was worried. You could see he is really worried. He soon came back and sad that Felix was sleeping. I was worried because of Felix but I think he is going to feel better after he had a long sleep. I hope so.
I didn't do something special the day. I went for a walk with the dog of my mom because she had to go to work. This was the day. I did nothing special anymore.