Chapter 8: Don't know what to do

Y/N pov:
It is Monday evening and my friends left after the sleepover. I have to go buying food because I have nothing more at home.
So I walked to the store and started buying food. I started with the vegetables and fruits then butter, eggs and milk. After that I went to the baking things, where I saw him. I would never forget him. Lee Felix. He looked me in the eyes and I shyly waved him. I slowly started to walk towards him and I said:
„Hello, I am a big fan of yours and Straykids. Can I maybe have a photo with you?"
„Yeah of course", he said. I took my phone and we made a selfie together when I saw his wrist. Why is he having the exact same tatto as me?
Because of I was curious I asked him:
„Is this a soulmate tattoo? Oh I am just asking because of my curiosity. You don't have to answer it." We both didn't say anything.
„If you have a soulmate please know the stays love you and we are happy if you find your soulmate. You deserve it. I will be going, I don't want to go on your nerves. Bye!", I said. I slowly started to walk away when I heard him saying:
„It is a soulmate tatto..." I just pretended that I didn't heard it. I was having so many thoughts on my mind. Could it be possible that he is my soulmate?
I started to walk the sweets and took randomly a few chips and sweets. After I payed I saw Felix again he walked in front of me and I stayed still. I don't know what to do. It seemed that he is my soulmate. Wait can you see the tattoo on the photo too? I quickly checked it and yes you can see his tattoo clearly.
On my way I couldn't believe the fact that he is having  the same tattoo as me. What am I going to do?