Chapter 14: Things could be easier

The next morning:
I looked at the door. If I step in now it will change everything. I want to change it, I want to change it for him and for me. I opened the door, I stepped in and bowed to the person which sat there.                                  
"Hello. I will be your acting teacher. I hope we get along well.", the woman stood up and bowed as well. She made a sign to sit down and so did I. We started training and it was honestly very easy and fun! 

5 hours later:
I was done training.  
"You have talent Y/N. I will talk to PDnim and tell him about your talent! You don't need any training at all.", Miss Kim, my trainer, said.
"Thank you, Miss Kim! I had fun training today!", I answered and bowed before I left the room.
I went to the practise room of Straykids. I went inside. I looked around and saw them sitting on the floor and listening to a new song? I sneaked behind Felix and tapped his shoulder. He was starled and the rest of the group started laughing.    
"Its not funny guys. But how was your first lesson?", he asked me.
"It was good! The teacher said I am really talented and she will talk to JYP. It was also much fun!", I explained.
We were talking and Chan also let me listen to the song.
"It maybe our new song. You can't tell anyone about that.", he said.
"I won't. I promise!", I said. Then Chan got a call. He took it and they talked for abit before he ended the call.
"Y/N, JYP called. We should come to his office asap.", he said.
I nodded and we went to the office. We knocked and went in. After we bowed we sat on the sofa.
"So Y/N, I heard you are very talented and you learn quick. I want to give you a role in a christmas movie. I also did some research and there is a movie where they need a lead actress and I could get you in there if you want.", JYP said.
"Really? That would be great!", I answered.
"Okay! I will inform the Director! Tomorrow I will give you your script and the filming begins in 3 days. Understood?", he asked.
"Yes.", I answered.
"Now before you go I need you to sign this contract, that you are officialy in JYPentertainment. Then I will give an anouncment that we have a new actress under JYP!", JYP said. I looked at Chan and he nodded. I signed the contract and soon after that we went back to the practise room. As we came in I got hugged by Felix. I got asked questions. I explained them everything. They were so happy for me. They are just like family.