Chapter 7: Vlive

3rd person pov:
Straykids went on vacations in Busan. Felix was sick because he was further away from his soulmate. Normally they are in the same city in Seoul, so he just felt lonley. But now on their vacation he got a small fever. He didn't want to let the stays find out that he has a fever. So he went out with the rest to shoot at least the videos. He also made a blog in the hotel and went to the different rooms for a while. Lee Know and Han, I.N and Hyunjin, Changbin and Seungmin, Chan and Felix were sharing one room.

Y/N pov:
I was feeling very lonley since I met my soulmate. I think my soulmate is living in Seoul too because I would be sicker if he isn't living in Seoul or Korea. Last week I got a fever but then today the fever went away and I was felling well like I never had a fever. Today Straykids wrote a tweet that they will do a vlive today at 7pm and since I don't have a fever anymore I invited my friends for a sleepover.

My friends came over and I got some chips and popcorn because it was nearly 7pm we all went on the couch and I opened the vlive internet page on my TV. We were waiting for the notification that straykids is doing a vlive and at in time at 7pm they started their Vlive. I noticed that while the vlive that Felix isn't completely himself today. And most of the time he hid his hand behind his back. After a while of the vlive Felix said that he isn't feeling well today and that he is going to take a break. So he stood up and went out of the vlive camera sight. As be waled away his left hand was seeable for a while and I saw that there was a tattoo. I didn't see it well it also could have been a sticker or something like that. After one other hour of vlive; a lot of  ‚take care Felix‘ or ‚get well soon' comments; Chan worrying about Felix and the rest of Straykids too; they ended the vlive and we started talking.

The girls saw the thing on Felix left wrist too, but it seemed like the other stays didn't saw it because there were no YouTube clips about it. The girls were really hyped and thought that Felix is my soulmate because I have a tattoo at my left wrist and he had something on his left wrist too. But I don't think I would have this much luck to be the soulmate of the super attractive idol Felix.