Chapter 22: Locked in

Y/N pov:
Felix and I were home alone with Minho and Han. Both of us ship them so we made a plan. Felix will get Minho into his room and I will get Han into Minhos room. If you wonder why, we want to lock them in a room together till they tell each other that they like them. Felix found the key of minhos room and we are 100% sure that there isn't another one. Felix already got Minho in the room. I was talking to han already and he asked if we want to play a game together so we went upstairs. Felix opened minhos door and I pushed Han inside. He closed the door and locked it. "Why?", Han asked as he banged onto the door.
Felix and I went into the living room and sat on the couch. I took my phone and wrote Minho a message.
'We will let you out once you confessed to him. I know you have feelings for him.'
"I wrote him now we only have to wait.", I told Felix.
"I hope he really does. They would looks so cute as a pair.", he answered. We watched Train to Busan together and after the movie was done the rest came home.
"Hi guys!", I said.
"Hii, where is the rest.", Seungmin asked.
"Well we kinda locked Minho and Han into Minhos room. Felix is trying to find out if they already-", I said till I got interrupted.
"I heard it! Minho did it!!!", Felix said as he ran downstairs.
"Minho did what?", Chan asked.
"Oh hey, Minho confessed to Jisung.", Felix said.
"They did?! Oh yeah Minsung material!", Jeongin said happily.
"If they did can't you lock them out now?", Chan asked.
"We don't know if Jisung confessed back.", Jeongin, Felix and I said at the same time. We three ran upstairs and had our ears at the door.
"I think I-I like you too.", Jisung said right after we started listening. We unlocked the door and went downstairs again.
"We unlocked the door but we should give them time for themselves since they both confessed to each other right now.", Felix said.
"They will come when they want to.", Chan said. I went to cook something and Felix came to help. We cooked together and it was really fun. The rememberable thing was when he backhugged me while I was cutting vegetables. When we were almost done I set the table and went upstairs. I knocked on Minhos door.
"We are eating in a five minutes. Come downstairs if you want to eat too.", I said teasingly. I went downstairs again and we all sat at the table. Then Minsung came donstairs.
"Look who decided to spare their precious time as couple.", Changbin teased them.
"At least I have a boyfriend.", Minho said as the savage he is. They sat down and we ate. After we were done Felix and I did the dishes while Chan was talking to Minsung about the things they need to be careful while being a couple. Seungmin and Jeongin as well as Hyunjin and Changbin started searching minsung memes to spam in our groupchat.
"Isn't it great now that they are together?", I asked Felix.
"Yeah it defently is.", he answered.